Palm Beach Atlantic University- questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm4life32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP and I was looking for anyone's personal experiences with the school and/or quality of students, etc.

I am just trying to find out as much as I can about the school to try to decide between PBA and another school.

Thanks to anyone who has any advice, recommendations, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

I know nothing about that school. But, the correct decision is probably to go to the cheaper program, or not into pharmacy at all.

what he said, cheaper is better. TRUST ME - PBA is a fine school, but it's probably no better than the other option, so assuming it's less expensive, go there or find something else with a more stable job market and less entry cost

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you okay with having a Jesus fish on your jacket?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Pharm4Life32, I'm a 2nd year at Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP. Feel free to ask any questions.

Hi Pharm4Life32, I'm a 2nd year at Palm Beach Atlantic University GSOP. Feel free to ask any questions.
I HAVE interview with PBA 2 days from now. i am nervous. what the interview questions like for you?

Hi, I just recently got accepted to PBA Pharm school and was wondering what your take was on it. I also got accepted into University at Buffalo and I know its a prestigious school but there are some drawbacks such as larger class size and terrible weather. Do you think the school name has any significance with getting a job or a residency after graduation?

Hi, I have an interview at PBA GSOP and wanted to know if you can let me know how the process is and any tips. Thanks.