panicing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miceheart

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just did one of the kaphlan midterm test, biology is so difficult, way difficult than any practise test that I did. Panicing

Members don't see this ad.

The individual questions aren't so important. They should give you an idea of the types of things you might find on the exam. I haven't seen the Kaplan book in a few years. As I remember, it's pretty close to what you might expect on the exam. Alot of times worrying sets you up to do poorly. When you get there, just answer everything as best you can. If you don't know, take your best guess and move on. You get graded on what is right on the exam, so the most important thing is to try and make it through each section. If you have time left, go back and rack your brain on things you weren't sure on. But, don't waste 5 minutes trying to figure out one small answer. It's better to take a 1/4 chance than to run out of time and not be able to bubble in those things you know for certain.