Paper again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicalCPA

Actually, it's medicalCPA, MD, PhD now
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So...I'm looking for another paper. Its title is "Repair of Endogenous DNA Damage." It was published in 2000, and its doi is http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/sqb.2000.65.127

My school does not have access to it, so if you do, please, please PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does your school have Inter Library Loan? If we don't have access to an article, we submit a request there, and a library who does have access scans it and emails it over. Usually takes 24-48 hours, so it's not great if you have a patient who needs a treatment decision right now, but if you're working on an assignment or project, it's great.

Does your school have Inter Library Loan? If we don't have access to an article, we submit a request there, and a library who does have access scans it and emails it over. Usually takes 24-48 hours, so it's not great if you have a patient who needs a treatment decision right now, but if you're working on an assignment or project, it's great.
Let's just say my experience with my school's interlibrary loan system has been less than satisfactory.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have access to it but only as a hard copy in the library. Weird.