Part 1 survey - Class Avg Scores and # Failed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focker2Fillings

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious to hear from people about their class stats from this last round of Part 1 exams. I've heard this year's sccores are down significantly from previous years. Please answer the following questions:

1. What School do you attend?
2. What was your class' avg score on this year's Part 1 exam?
3. How many from your class did not pass on their first try?
4. How many students in your class?

Thanks in advance for all the replys.

Members don't see this ad.

I was curious to hear from people about their class stats from this last round of Part 1 exams. I've heard this year's sccores are down significantly from previous years. Please answer the following questions:

Seems people are a little shy, and maybe dont' know some answers or dont' want to post about their school....so I'll start it off.

2. Don't know....haven't been told yet
3. 5
4. 85

Lets see some other responses!!!

1. Guess
2. 82. something
3. maybe one
4. 70

I heard from a faculty member that the national ave on boards 1 is 80, down from 85 the year before. This ave seems way low and will probably go up as more people take the new version.