Part II NBDE scores and advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Parees

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Can somebody please tell when can i receive the Part II score if i happen to take Part II test on August 30th and 31st? I am looking forward to send my application with Part II score to the colleges on or before Sept 14th?

I really appreciate if you can advice me on this matter.

Thank you :)
Pareenitha

Members don't see this ad.

Parees said:
Hello All,

Can somebody please tell when can i receive the Part II score if i happen to take Part II test on August 30th and 31st? I am looking forward to send my application with Part II score to the colleges on or before Sept 14th?

I really appreciate if you can advice me on this matter.

Thank you :)
Pareenitha

Hi,
In the application packet which the ADA give,they have mentioned that the part-2 results will be sent 3-4 weeks after the exam.. Even for the par1 they had mentioned the same but I got my results in 11 days.. so I presume you can get your results in the same time...

If you want to notarize your results and send them then you keep atleast 2 weeks time for your results to come ... If you have to request ADA to send the results after you get your score, then they have mentioned in the website that they will process the request in 3-4 weeks....

Based on these , you take an appropriate decision...
:thumbup: Good Luck

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have an idea regarding the scoring pattern for the NBDE part-2 exam ? Like 90+ is considered a good score on the NBDE part-1 , what is the equivalent score on part-2 which is considered good / very good ? Does anyone know how many questions we have to mark correctly ( raw score ) to get a composite score of 85 on the part-2 exam ?

Any input on the above is very much appreciated....
Thanks in advance to whoever answer the above...
Regards,
HYDBDS

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
when sending the official scores to the dental schools do we have to send separate requests for part one and part 2 scores? or r both the scores reported in one score report?
thanks
anjoliey

anjoliey said:
hi
when sending the official scores to the dental schools do we have to send separate requests for part one and part 2 scores? or r both the scores reported in one score report?
thanks
anjoliey

Hi,
Both Part 1 and part 2 will be included in one report, so no need to send seperate requests.