Part-time opportunities as a Physician?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have people from my lab flocking to the FDA, physicians work 40 hours a week as consults make >$150k; plus GS status if I'm not mistaken.

Not for me, but a good option for the clinically less inclined.

What does GS status mean?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I'm deciding between becoming a CRNA and going to med school, both would roughly take the same amount of time in years for me, but obviously the work-load of the former would be easier. The SOLE reason I was looking into becoming a nurse anesthetist was the part-time opportunities working as a nurse so I can focus on my other interest which may or may not make me money. I was wondering how difficult it would be to get a hospital part-time job as a physician depending on your specialty. I don't have a family so I don't exactly care WHERE I work so that broadens the places I can apply.

Thanks beforehand!

You could, in theory, choose a specialty like EM and work 3 12's. 3 days of 12 hours. You would probably have to move to Frogsbull Mississippi, but it would be doable.