pass naplex now complete set books,2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplexrx1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
am selling my passnaplexnow version 16, it includes book 1, book 2, quiz book, , brand new never been used, no notes, no tears, in perfect condition ,
also I have pronto pass the complete set 2015 new as well with no notes, the whole set of course

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
how much for the passnaplexnow?
I paid around 1000$, but i dont have set price honestly, the books stil new no notes in them, no tears, i didnt write in them at all

But i understand i wont make that much

So please give me fair price .
And i wil concider it

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interested in buying the passnaplexnow package if you still have it. Could you please tell me a price on it...

Do u still have the prontopass set available for sale...

am selling my passnaplexnow version 16, it includes book 1, book 2, quiz book, , brand new never been used, no notes, no tears, in perfect condition ,
also I have pronto pass the complete set 2015 new as well with no notes, the whole set of course

@naplexrx1 Do you still have the passnaplexnow books, and how much are they?

I passed exam in October 2016 so I have 2016 PNN and 2015 Rx Prep book (updated with 2016 Rx book). If anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected].

Send me an email if this is still available: [email protected]

is it available