Pass Texas MPJE, some thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boqibama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my third MPJE, it's not very hard compared to the other two, but one needs to calm down and read every question really carefully, and always double check the answers, choose the best one! I finally got 90.

I used Fred Brinkley Law review book from Texas Pharmacist association.
It's pretty much new, if someone needs the book, PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

hi congrats... I am planning to take TX MPJE in end of aug .. could you give me an idea about what to study & how hard was the exam?? I have 12th edition of lexis nexis. also you have mention that you have some other material that you wanna to sell... I would greatly appreciate your inputs!!

Thank you

how is the application process for Texas? I was thinking of doing score transfer to there

I read that you have to do fingerprinting for a background check, did you have to do that in Texas or can you do it in your homestate and have it mailed?

Yes you can do it in your home state. They send you the fingerprinting packet after you apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
The application for TX MPJE will take around 1 month to get ATT letter, and you will recieve fingerprint package through mail in 2 weeks once you turn in the application online.

Fred Brinkley Law review book is the only I used for the exams, it covers everything and I went through it once. PM me for more infor on the book.

The exam itself is pretty fair, all are the questions you'll face are in everyday pharmacy life. As I mentioned, read the question carefully, every details! and pick up the best anwser. Once you read the book, the anwser will be already in your mind. Good luck!

Texas MPJE study materials>>>

I have the following materials for sale and Yes I passed the exam on my first attempt.
1. Guide to Texas and Federal Pharmacy and Drug Law (8th edition, 2012) paid $ 159 by Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore
2.Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law exam: A study guide and Review for the Texas MPJE by Sarah Fichuk paid $48
3.Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Barry S. Reiss paid $45

Total cost to me was $250

I will sell this to anyone with the best offer, message me
thanks

Can you share your opinion on the Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam? How helpful was it? Can it be used it alone without the Cacciatore book? Someone posted that that was all you need for the Texas MPJE.

I have the Fred Brinkley and Gary Cacciatore 2012 book. If interested PM me.

Every question on the exam has its answer in this book. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for more details in addition to the 59 page summary. I thought it was a little pricey at $149 when buying it but it was WELL WORTH IT.

Last edited: