Passed Maryland MPJE and NAPLEX(selling ALL you need to pass)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennaLee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is my MD MPJE Experience:
I graduated from an out of state pharmacy school. it was difficult for me to study MPJE when I first started studying. I took total of 2 weeks studying about 3-4 hours per days to prepare for this. First it took me about 3-4 days to finish reading the MphA book, then I took 2 days to study the Notre Dame notes. then I went through the book one more time. Then I used pharmacyexam questions.

When I finished taking MPJE, I didn't think the exam was that difficult but I did guess on lots of random oddball questions, I didn't think I was going to fail but I was still very nervous. It took about three days to get the results and I got a very high score.

For NAPLEX, I had post NAPLEX depression, I had bunch of HIV, Oncology and odd immunization questions. My calculation questions were not as easy as some other people described here. 95% people pass so don't freak out, it is normal to feel very bad after taking the exam because of adaptive nature. I ended up getting a very high score on NAPLEX as well even though I felt like I guessed on lots of questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you still have RXprep online course available? I am interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out that I passed MD MPJE with flying colors. I am selling my materials.
1, Pharmacyexam 150 questions for 35 dollars (online price is 65): I think the questions are very helpful.
2,I am selling RXPrep online course access and quizbank for 140 (online price is 1000)
3, If anybody wants, I can send the Notre Dame notes to anybody!

Let me know if anyone interested!

I graduated from an out of state pharmacy school. it was difficult for me to study MPJE when I first started studying. I took total of 2 weeks studying about 3-4 hours per days to prepare for this. First it took me about 3-4 days to finish reading the MphA book, then I took 2 days to study the Notre Dame notes. then I went through the book one more time. Then I used pharmacyexam questions.

When I finished taking MPJE, I didn't think the exam was that difficult but I did guess on lots of random oddball questions, I didn't think I was going to fail but I was still very nervous. It took about three days to get the results and I got a very high score.

For NAPLEX, I had post NAPLEX depression, I had bunch of HIV, Oncology and odd immunization questions. My calculation questions were not as easy as some other people described here. 95% people pass so don't freak out, it is normal to feel very bad after taking the exam because of adaptive nature. I ended up getting a very high score on NAPLEX as well even though I felt like I guessed on lots of questions.

Hi JennaLee,
I saw your post & really interested in your 2nd thing. I don't know the one you have is still available??? you can pm to my email address at [email protected]. thank you

I just found out that I passed MD MPJE with flying colors. I am selling my materials.
1, Pharmacyexam 150 questions for 35 dollars (online price is 65): I think the questions are very helpful.
2,I am selling RXPrep online course access and quizbank for 140 (online price is 1000)
3, If anybody wants, I can send the Notre Dame notes to anybody!

Let me know if anyone interested!

Hi do you still have the MD MPJE Material available?

Hey did you notice his post was in 2015?. I'm just thinking you will be better off with newer edition of study material. Just thinking though

Nope didnt notice it actually! Good call- Do you happen to have any materials you would be willing to sell/ share?