Passed MPJE for Indiana using RxPrep, March 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElleTori

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out today that I passed the MPJE for Indiana!!

Wanted to let anyone studying know what I used: RxPrep, Dr. Wilson's notes, and the IN Chapter from Pharmacy Law: Examination and Board Review.

I was skeptical about using RxPrep, since I hadn't seen much written on the forums about it, but must say that it is great to understand the concepts. Whether or not you want to spend the $185 on it... up to you. The IN Chapter was probably the most helpful for state specific legislature.

But in the end, the best advice I can give is... use common sense! I walked out of the exam thinking I bombed it... only to find out I did very well. Trust your gut... Don't look at a question too long... and pick the most reasonable choice. I finished in about 50 minutes, and my strategy was not to overthink the questions.

PM me if you are freaking out and need some words of encouragement!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! YOU CAN DO IT!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Congrats on passing the MPJE!!! I am a 4th year pharmacy student from Illinois but I am doing rotations in Indiana and will be working here after graduation. I have been having the hardest time running into a Purdue student to get Dr. Wilson's notes. Do you know where I can find Dr. Wilson's notes? Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Wanted to let anyone studying know what I used: RxPrep, Dr. Wilson's notes, and the IN Chapter from Pharmacy Law: Examination and Board Review.

I was skeptical about using RxPrep, since I hadn't seen much written on the forums about it, but must say that it is great to understand the concepts. Whether or not you want to spend the $185 on it... up to you. The IN Chapter was probably the most helpful for state specific legislature.

But in the end, the best advice I can give is... use common sense! I walked out of the exam thinking I bombed it... only to find out I did very well. Trust your gut... Don't look at a question too long... and pick the most reasonable choice. I finished in about 50 minutes, and my strategy was not to overthink the questions.

Hi! Thanks for the info. Bi am reciprocating from TN (been a pharmacist nearly 15 years) and can honestly say I feel I did NOT pass the test. I had a lot of compounding, USP, and K type questions. Should I fail, I'm really not sure how i would study differently. Frustrating. None the less, I used Wilsons Review Notes, RxPass quizzes, and ordered Pronto Pass. How long was it before you received scores?
Thank you!

Hi,
Congrats on passing the MPJE!!! I am a 4th year pharmacy student from Illinois but I am doing rotations in Indiana and will be working here after graduation. I have been having the hardest time running into a Purdue student to get Dr. Wilson's notes. Do you know where I can find Dr. Wilson's notes? Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

It seems nearly everyone has a copy of Wilsons notes in Indiana :) once you get there, just ask. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Thanks for the info. Bi am reciprocating from TN (been a pharmacist nearly 15 years) and can honestly say I feel I did NOT pass the test. I had a lot of compounding, USP, and K type questions. Should I fail, I'm really not sure how i would study differently. Frustrating. None the less, I used Wilsons Review Notes, RxPass quizzes, and ordered Pronto Pass. How long was it before you received scores?
Thank you!
Hello do you have any advice as for how to study for the MPJE

Hello I just wanted to know how you studied. I took the exam last month, but I got a 73. Do u have any advice for me? and what is the third reference u used.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! YOU CAN DO IT![/QUOTE

Hi, do you still have IN Chapter from Pharmacy Law: Examination and Board Review, is it useful?
my exam Tuesday and i need an advice.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have IN Chapter from Pharmacy Law: Examination and Board Review, is it useful?
my exam Tuesday and i need an advice.
Thank you

Hello all,
I'm pursuing an Indiana license and was wondering if anybody has these Dr. Wilson's notes readily available. I will PayPal a reasonable charge if necessary :)

Thanks,
Mike

Here is how to obtain the notes: Email Ms. Osburn at [email protected] and ask her how to obtain the Law Review Handout. The actual price is $10 and she ships them within a week.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile