Passed Naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmgir

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just want to share my Naplex experience. I took it last Thursday and just found out after 2 business days that i passed. I just want to advise people to study for your Naplex test because this is not my first attempt. I didnt study that much (1 week) for the 1st attempt thinking that it would be easy but Naplex is a random test and would throw out questions from every disease states. I would also suggest that you ask your test locations if they would provide a handheld calculator. I was refused one on the previous test at the Filbert Street location in SF. I found it was time consuming since i had to switch back and forth between the calculator and the questions to get the info. I ran out of time the last time , and got 74. This time i made sure i studied hard and i did well on my test. Oh, your handheld calculator may have rounded automatically so just double check the answer. My test was mostly psy, drug interactions, few ID, 5 on cancer, 5 on HIV, drug info, statistics, OTC, COPD, Asthma, hepatitis, vaccine, Crohn disease and math (TPN, mOsm, mEq, t1/2, elimination rate). Majority of the test (75%) was patient case and a lot of check all questions. The test varies from person to person so i would suggest to study pretty much every thing. If you run into a question that you have no glue, just guess and move on so you can have enough time. Make sure you study hard and reschedule the test if you're not ready. You rather be careful than feeling sorry later. I only used RxPrep book. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.