PASSED NY MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MShopes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to say without details that I swear on god I only knew 10 questions or less solid in this 120 questions exam. I definitely thought I failed and told all my family and friends and had depression.

What I'm trying to say is NO MATTER how bad you feel after the exam, DON'T panic or be depressed until you find out the result. They seriously CURVE the hell out of this exam or something. Otherwise, I wouldn't have passed.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to say without details that I swear on god I only knew 10 questions or less solid in this 120 questions exam. I definitely thought I failed and told all my family and friends and had depression.

What I'm trying to say is NO MATTER how bad you feel after the exam, DON'T panic or be depressed until you find out the result. They seriously CURVE the hell out of this exam or something. Otherwise, I wouldn't have passed.

Good luck!

Mind to share your experience of how you prepare for this exam please? Thanks!!

Mind to share your experience of how you prepare for this exam please? Thanks!!

It is such a crap shoot honestly. Some of the questions I had zero clue. I did study for an entire week beforehand and there were some questions I would just not know how to answer no matter how much I studied. I mostly felt like I was clicking through, but I passed! Just study about a week before and you will be fine!

I had UB and Dr Cutie's review notes and went to the UB review class.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is such a crap shoot honestly. Some of the questions I had zero clue. I did study for an entire week beforehand and there were some questions I would just not know how to answer no matter how much I studied. I mostly felt like I was clicking through, but I passed! Just study about a week before and you will be fine!

I had UB and Dr Cutie's review notes and went to the UB review class.

Thanks and congrats~~~

Hey Guys,
I took this exam this past week and there were questions that I had no idea about. From above, there is a talk about a curve but what are the chances?