PASSED STEP 3 with 97/241...FINANLLY NO MORE USMLE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F@milyMed

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just goy my score back, and I was surprised at how well I did. 97/241

The exam was not much different from Steps 1 and 2. You know, it kinda feels like your Apollo Creed in Rocky 3 or his hand in Happy Gilmore.

Anyway, I studied using a review book that not too many people recommended (Strong Medicine by DiCostanzo) as well as a CD that I bought from thestudyhookup (www.thestudyhookup.com).

The book was Strong Medicine and the CD, was called the Hidden Gem.

The 9 CCS cases were a breeze but the MCQ's especially on day 2....WERE INSANELY DIFFICULT!

If anyone has any quesitons feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

you should reckeck your two-digit score. mine was 99 but my 3-digit score wasn't a heck of a lot higher than yours...

Just goy my score back, and I was surprised at how well I did. 97/241

The exam was not much different from Steps 1 and 2. You know, it kinds feels like your Apollo Creed in Rocky 3 or his hand in Happy Gilmore.

Anyway, I studied using a review book that not too mnay people recommended as well as a CD that I bought from thestudyhookup.

The book was strong medicine and the CD, was called the Hidden Gem.

The 9 CCS cases were a breeze but the MCQ's especially on day 2....WERE INSANELY DIFFICULT! Lots of ALS for some reason.

If anyone has any quesitons feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]

You are so dumb that it is not even funny.

Check your own post here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=353017

So, you did not even know what the CD was five days ago and now you are claiming you used it for studying and got "97/241"?

Please go way with your "high-yield" CD.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pueride stated in his previous post:

If you read my post carefully, you will see that yes, I am inquiring about a CD after I have already taken my STEP 3. This is a tactic to try and make the CD that we are developing seem appealing.

No, that's called dishonesty. And that's why you were getting into trouble here. It's exploitative, and takes advantage of poor souls who didn't pass the test.

Rethink the plan.

How about this: I don't appreciate you preying upon the fear and stress of others for the purpose of selling your crap for free on SDN. And I fully intend to be as insulting as possible when I say you're a cheap two-bit scam artist, who didn't even bother to think your manipulation through enough to hide your deceit well. As far as I'm concerned, you can hook your CD up with your rear end and the other hidden gems up there.

P.S. Since you were so big into coming clean in your reply, why don't you post your real name and background with your next reply? I'm sure we'll never hear again from you, low life.

Someone needs therapy. :laugh:

Why are you so angry? Just read another post, why focus on this one?

OF anyone wants to hear about my exam experience please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Moderator: Can I post a link here to a place where Step 3 takers can dowload a great, free file for Step 3?

I really don't understand the hostility towards this person offering to post a link to free step 3 stuff, I would personally be interested in that and I thought that was what this forum is for, to help each other out for the USMLE exams. Also, why the hostility against this person selling the "Hidden Gem CD?" If the product is good then it's good, who cares if he/she is trying to make a little profit from it, hey, if they did the work to put it together and it's good, why not make a little money, isn't that was our country is about? Anyways, familymed, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could send me the link! Thanks!

If he had done what you said, it would have been cool. However, this guy is obviously lying to get some gullible people to buy his stuff.

Hi, he "bought" his CD from himself and "did well" on the exam. Then, he asked around what the "wonderful CD" was in the other thread and promised to use it for his step 3 study. I did not know you can take Step 3 twice, especially after getting "241" in the first try.

If he had done what you said, it would have been cool. However, this guy is obviously lying to get some gullible people to buy his stuff.

Hi, he "bought" his CD from himself and "did well" on the exam. Then, he asked around what the "wonderful CD" was in the other thread and promised to use it for his step 3 study. I did not know you can take Step 3 twice, especially after getting "241" in the first try.

Well, I don't have much time to read everything that this person said with all his different screenames, but if what you say is true, from what it looks like now that I have read most of his posts, I understand the hostility and that is pretty dumb of him

Get a hobby dude! Nobody took Step 3 twice.

Anyone else who may be interested in the story. I did buy THE HIDDEN GEM CD (it was not called that at the time (I named it). Then I improved on it and decided to sell it. It happens to be a really good source for Step 3. After studying for Step 3 (Crush/Strong/Hidden Gem) it was clear that unlike step 1 and 2 there really are no good sources for comprehensive review. Since I did so well, I decided to make it available.

As far as me "asking around" and "promising to use it", I am not quite sure where you got that from. I did as a marketing ploy use two screen names and make it seem like I was a happy customer and I can see why that was not taken lightly. And I apologized and I will do it again. I am sorry.

But, there is no denying that THE HIDDEN GEM CD is a great source for Step 3and it's here to stay. My first customers have gotten their scores back recently and they have done well. But, I can see why you guys wouldnt trust that, considering my track record. You'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, Strong Medicine is probably the best text avaliable if you want my honest opinion. Although you probably can't trust that.

I don't know why there is so much hype about Crush. While Crush might be high yield it's no where near comprehensive. Strong Medicine and THE HIDDEN GEM are your ticket to mastery! ;)

Sorry for all the pain and suffering I have caused.

thestudyhookup

Hey "honest_jordan" (or so you like to be called on Ebay), tell me why none of your feedback is on this great "Hidden Gem" that you scored so highly on. Not only are your testimonials bogus, you have a 241/97 score that to me, looks altered.

Absolutely, it's a hoax. And a bad one at that.

yes it is a hoax, pretty obvious though, as this score doesnt even exist. This guy has been begging everyone all over the internet to buy his CD, actually it is down now as I understand it, and getting "revisioned" :laugh: :hardy: