Passed Texas MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Irvingm79

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
This thread was very helpful.I passed texas MPJE with a score of 86.I have 3 books I am planning to sell
1)Pass the Texas pharmacy law exam by Sarah Fichuk.It has 260 practice questions.
2)Texas and Federal pharmacy by Fred Brinkley 9th edition Recent edition.
3) 59 page edition by Brinley and Garry Caccioture.

Any one interested let me know.All 3 books are very helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
This thread was very helpful.I passed texas MPJE with a score of 86.I have 3 books I am planning to sell
1)Pass the Texas pharmacy law exam by Sarah Fichuk.It has 260 practice questions.

Hi there,

I am interested in purchasing the first two items. The third item you have- is that the 2010 version?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I passed the TX MPJE LAST WEEK!!

Only things that used:

1) Pass the Texas Pharmacy Law Exam by Sarah Fichuk (with 260 practice questions)
2)Federal and Texas Pharmacy Law Review by Gary G. Cacciatore 59 pages
3) Laws present in the NABP website

I'm know selling both books. Send me an email to [email protected] to coordinate

Hi all,

Hi
Did you by any chance have or read the following material-
2015 Texas and Federal Pharmacy Law Symposium by Gary G. Cacciatore and Eli G. Philips (about 100 pages of powerpoint slides ? ?

I would be highly thankful to you if you have this or as a soft copy. I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks

Amit
[email protected]

Hi all,

Hi,
Do you still have the ppt from PPT from Philip and Cacciotore. I am intersted in that.

Thanks
Amit

hi
I am taking texas mpje by end of june. can anyone help with study material?
I am average student and not well versed with law language.
some suggest for lexis nexis and some for cacciatore book. don't know which to buy.
can anyone suggest for the same.
does anyone have pdf or ppt slides for 59 page review to share and I am ready to pay as well.
my email id is [email protected]