Passing NAPLEX and MPJE Florida, now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rubing

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I transferred my NAPLEX score to Florida state, and confirmed with the Board that they had received my score before I took Florida MPJE. I took MPJE on May 4th and found out I passed on May 6th. It has been more than 3 weeks and I did not receive any letter from the Board instruct how to apply for pharmacist license after passing the exam. I found out I passed MPJE on the NABP website and also on Florida Board website. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago, made 2 phone calls (which they transferred me to a person not at the desk and I left them voice mail); they have not response yet. Anybody who have experience with licensing in Florida. Please give me advices!

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I was wondering how did you study for the Florida MPJE? I am licensed in California and would like to take the MPJE; would you please give some advice and PM your note.

Thank you.

Hello :) Saw your post and wondering if you had received any advice regarding how to study for the MPJE... I'm moving from Nashville to the Sarasota area and haven't taken an MPJE in over 11 years! Just a bit intimidated, Lol! Any advice would be very much appreciated.. thank you!
[email protected]

Hello everyone,

I transferred my NAPLEX score to Florida state, and confirmed with the Board that they had received my score before I took Florida MPJE. I took MPJE on May 4th and found out I passed on May 6th. It has been more than 3 weeks and I did not receive any letter from the Board instruct how to apply for pharmacist license after passing the exam. I found out I passed MPJE on the NABP website and also on Florida Board website. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago, made 2 phone calls (which they transferred me to a person not at the desk and I left them voice mail); they have not response yet. Anybody who have experience with licensing in Florida. Please give me advices!

Thank you,
Hey do you still have the MPJE materials or know where i can get them? Can you please email me what you have at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

Thank you,
Hey do you still have the MPJE materials or know where i can get them? Can you please email me what you have at [email protected]

Hello :) Saw your post and wondering if you had received any advice regarding how to study for the MPJE... I'm moving from Nashville to the Sarasota area and haven't taken an MPJE in over 11 years! Just a bit intimidated, Lol! Any advice would be very much appreciated.. thank you!
[email protected]

Hello,
I am sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I was wondering how did you study for the Florida MPJE? I am licensed in California and would like to take the MPJE; would you please give some advice and PM your note.

Thank you.