PassNaplexNow is the best by far!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suprina Sheth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been trying to pass the naplex since November 2013. I finally passed and it took me a year but definitely worth it. PassNaplexNow(PNP) was by far the best course I have taken. I took RxPrep and Prontopass as they were highly recomended to me. Neither of them worked and I was out of ideas of how else to study. Finally i searched live courses and PNP seemed good. Although it was very far, since I am from NY, I thought it was worth the money, the traveling and the time spent into this course. The lectures online are almost the same as the live except you learn a lot easier with the live ones. I would definitely recommend going through their material before you attend the live courses. Also the lectures are straight to the point of what you need to know for the exam. They give you brilliant mnemonics to memorize the difficult things. They had patient profiles that they go through thoroughly that patient cases do not seem difficult at all even if they give you a lengthy one. The course lets you know exactly what you need to pass the test. Of course you have to study everything fully in detail because it is powerpoints and they have made it so to the point that if you memorize everything thats in the notes you will definitely pass. Whereas Rxprep and Prontopass they give you everything about each and every drug that you get confused what is important and what is not. Sometimes you might feel overwhelmed. This course makes you feel a little at ease that you have everything in front of you that you need to know. They give you the right techniques too of how to approach the questions. So please if you have failed once or more definitely absolutely take this course. I cannot stress the fact that it definitely helps and makes you confident afterwards too. You feel like you know your material and will not doubt yourself.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user