PAT angle ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KineticFlow603

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I was practicing the bootcamp angle generator for the first time and I figured out a very easy way (at least for me) to solve it. I was trying the laptop method and then this method clicked and worked wonders for me and helped me get 45 out of 50 on my first practice.

1) First look at the least amount of things to compare whether that is the largest or the smallest angle.
2) Imagine the angles as the number 7 and see if the angles you are comparing are closer or farther away from the 7 you normally write. (Imagine that if you had to fix the angle to fit the 7 you normally write, which one needs to move more.)
3) Find the largest angle and if there are two answer choices for that, find the smallest angle and you got the answer!
When I look at the angles, I usually look at the vertical line for 7 first then look at it as a whole. This method helped me with the angles that are shaped like hats and I didn't have to turn my head around for those.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users