PAT materials besides crackdat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datstudy1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys. My worst section on ny real test was the PAT. Ive exhausted the crackdat pat 10 tests, and the kaplan online material. What else can I do? Can people just list all the places I can find PAT material...ross vids, barron, etc? Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, guys. My worst section on ny real test was the PAT. Ive exhausted the crackdat pat 10 tests, and the kaplan online material. What else can I do? Can people just list all the places I can find PAT material...ross vids, barron, etc? Thank you so much!
Topscore's PAT section is similar to the real thing. But Kaplan's PAT is a joke.
Let me repeat - JOKE.

Topscore and Achiever have PAT. Topscore has only one test though since the guys who made it were LAZY! Achiever has as many as 7 tests. Achiever is very difficult though, so don't take your scores seriously, but learn how to do the questions properly.

Topscore and Achiever have PAT. Topscore has only one test though since the guys who made it were LAZY! Achiever has as many as 7 tests. Achiever is very difficult though, so don't take your scores seriously, but learn how to do the questions properly.
Topscore actually had three practice tests, and I thought they were very helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
I am pretty good at Crack the Dat PAT but NOT Kaplan's PAT. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I am curious about what the real test is actually like? Would you say Crack or Kaplan? Also, if I am not doing well at Kaplan's does that indicate that I won't do well on the actual test? Help!!

I second Achiever's PAT. It prepares you well for the real thing (particularly: KEyhole, TFE and Pattern Folding), format-wise and difficulty level. I sucked super badly at PAT when I first started and I got a 22 on the real thing.

@Smith: I never used Kaplan's PAT, but CDP worked for me to get the basics right. The actual test for me resembled Achiever more than CDP, difficulty wise.

Topscore actually had three practice tests, and I thought they were very helpful.

Actually no it only had one. They just copy pasted them 2 more times in Word. So yes there were 3 tests but effectively only one is useful.

The questions are near identical in each test and the TFE (probably the hardest PAT question type to get a grasp on) is the worst offender in this case.

I am glad you thought it was useful, I thought the PAT on test 1 of Topscore was useful too. PAT sections in test 2 and 3 were not because there was a very eerie sense of deja vu when doing them.