paternity question, please help and respond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truthseekerplease

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please read the question carefully. I slept with a girl in 04 2009, or even earlier, and then we broke up, and that was it.

Fast forward two years later, in May 2011 or in June 2011 she is with a new man and is pregnant, and has a kid in march 2012.

my question is, is there any possibility that this kid can be mine? I am very paranoid and worried if there exists a possibilty. I have no spoken to her since 2009, but I just want a clear scientific response to debunk my paranoia thoughts. Be honest.

Members don't see this ad.

Please read the question carefully. I slept with a girl in 04 2009, or even earlier, and then we broke up, and that was it.

Fast forward two years later, in May 2011 or in June 2011 she is with a new man and is pregnant, and has a kid in march 2012.

my question is, is there any possibility that this kid can be mine? I am very paranoid and worried if there exists a possibilty. I have no spoken to her since 2009, but I just want a clear scientific response to debunk my paranoia thoughts. Be honest.
Babby is formed in 9 months. You're good.

Reactions: 1 user
So there exists no possibility, right? I'm just particularly curious about any cases where such can happen. The baby can't have my traits or anything right? She got pregnant most likely in June, since she had her kid in March 2012, I have not spoken to her or seen her since at least June of 2009, or much earlier than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
dude, the kid's yours. She kept your sperm in a refrigerator for 2 years.

Reactions: 15 users
Sounds like an alien baby. The extra long gestation is necessary for it to develop alien telepathic powers.

Reactions: 3 users
I think if you're really "pre-medical" and already old enough to "sleep with a girl" you should know the facts of life. Did you miss the part about how pregnancy works in your high school health class? Sorry to sound mean, but your original question is rather odd. I am shocked that ANY adult would lack this information about pregnancy.

I think if you're really "pre-medical" and already old enough to "sleep with a girl" you should know the facts of life. Did you miss the part about how pregnancy works in your high school health class? Sorry to sound mean, but your original question is rather odd. I am shocked that ANY adult would lack this information about pregnancy.
I apologize and would appreciate an answer. Paranoia is bothering me :(

how-is-babby-formed1.png

9 months dude. Unless she's an alien with an internal pouch for saving sperm, you're so far in the green that this question is ridiculous.

I apologize and would appreciate an answer. Paranoia is bothering me :(
Sorry but if you're so paranoid that you can't realize that nine months is a helluva lot shorter than 25/26 months, you've got bigger things to worry about.

Less snarky response would be that instead of making this post you could do some math to figure it out, and be a little less embarrassed in the process.

Guys, maybe some of you missed the day in med school where they mentioned that sperm can reside just inside the cervix and live there for up to 5 years. Bacteria grow there and produce glucose for the sperm to live. Sometimes the sperm even gets reading materials delivered by the eggs as they pass in order to keep from getting bored. So to say the chance is zero isnt being honest. Sorry to the OP. The kid may be yours. Call maury and maybe you can get on TV.

:corny:

Reactions: 1 users
Lol. I'm surprised the first person who responded to this did it with such tact.

Guys, maybe some of you missed the day in med school where they mentioned that sperm can reside just inside the cervix and live there for up to 5 years. Bacteria grow there and produce glucose for the sperm to live. Sometimes the sperm even gets reading materials delivered by the eggs as they pass in order to keep from getting bored. So to say the chance is zero isnt being honest. Sorry to the OP. The kid may be yours. Call maury and maybe you can get on TV.

:corny:
Fructose....

Status
Not open for further replies.