Pathologists rejoice, Ive solved our job market situation.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LGF1400.jpg

Padders-300x204.jpg

Step I: Go Daddy website order form that takes credit cards.
Phase 1: collect tissue
Phase 2: sell tissue via website
Phase 3: PROFIT

Step II: Sell out.

Step III: Bro down.

this is GENIUS.
Go.

Members don't see this ad.

Better be worrying about the water crisis in California. That will put even more pathologists out of work.

Better be worrying about the water crisis in California. That will put even more pathologists out of work.

Do you realize you can sell a human leg on the web for MORE than a surgeon gets to amputate it?

this is incredible. Like a revolution of pathologist entrepreneurship. Who cares about water, we will be swimming in champagne hot tubs soon.
P.S.- can anyone PM with instructions how to get to the "Dark Corners of the Internetz" where all this tissue selling is going down? Google is not helpful.

Seriously: How much human tissue do you incinerate per year? How much is that costing? If you could dump into your palm and have it turn into tight rolls of 'hundred dollah billz' how many times would you visit the restroom each day???
south_park_s05e13c03_breakin_my_balls_16x9.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
this idea is rapidly evolving..what if...what IF we gave patients a choice: either allow pathology groups to sell your unsampled unused body parts or pay a "disposal fee" not covered by insurance (make it nominal like 40 bucks but enough for people to say yah I dont want to more out of pocket).

Then get consent and bingo! Its all legit.

"Like Bugsy Siegel and do it all legal."
-Prominent now deceased African American.

Even if this could be finagled somehow to start some kind of black market organ trade for a profit, I could see two major obstacles: 1. Pt. has to authorize consent if their body parts are being auctioned off 2. The tissue would have to be viable. What good is it if it's been sitting in a bucket of formalin.

Last edited:
Even if this could be finagled somehow to start some kind of black market tissue/organ trade for a profit, I could see two major obstacles: 1. Pt. has to authorize consent if their body parts are being auctioned off 2. The tissue would have to be viable. What good is it if it's been sitting in a bucket of formalin.

Damn, dont get all Negative Nancy here. Im sure you dont get amputated limbs in formalin, you get them in 'red bioh bags' fresh. We are smart folks, we can think our way around any minor obstacles.

AND we arent reinventing the wheel, Im telling you a thriving market EXISTS. Is it millions per year? BILLIONS? who knows.

Even if this could be finagled somehow to start some kind of black market tissue/organ trade for a profit, I could see two major obstacles: 1. Pt. has to authorize consent if their body parts are being auctioned off 2. The tissue would have to be viable. What good is it if it's been sitting in a bucket of formalin.

Think about how much better "The Walking Dead" would be with real body parts getting ripped up and eaten. Just sayin'.