Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Pathology Jobs

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted Board' started by Path Finder, 08.07.07.

1. Path Finder

Path Finder

Non-Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I am a recruiter that specializes in pathology opportunities. I have opportunities for pathologists fresh out of residency or fellowship as well as for those with any level of experience. If you are finishing in 2008 please touchbase with me so we can discuss the positions that you would be interested in. I will keep an eye out for those and will bring them to your attention when I find them.

I currently have openings in just about every region of the country for the following pathologists: (mostly sub-specialty trained pathologists)

- Dermatopathology
    - GI Pathology
    - GU Pathology
    - Hematopathology
    - Cytopathology
    - Breast Pathology
    - Pediatric Pathology
    - Medical Director of Pathology Group
    - General Surgical Pathologist

My clients range from private practice to regional labs and include some national labs as well. If you have any interest in learning about pathology opportunities or would like me to market you to any particular area of the country please get in touch with me as I would love to help!!!

Jason Sutorus
    864-627-0012
    [email protected]
  2. Soon to be Dr E

Soon to be Dr E 007

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Do you have any positions near Portland OR for Pre-Med? I'm trying to find Lab and Reasearch assistant positions, and pathology was one of my most interesting classes as an undergrad.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal