PBA class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharMachine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey !

Who else applied to PBA this year ? I had an interview in JAN 2013 and i'm now waiting for an answer... SO nervous !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I had my interview jan 18 and still waiting.. When was your interview??

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought it went well! But I still haven't heard back yet so kinda freaking out!

ya but they said 2 weeks :)
i am really nervous cus my interview went well but my PCAT didnt, so I don't know if they will prefer a candidate with better marks..

Ya my PCAT isn't the best either.. Ya I figured wede hear back this week but maybe it'll be next.. I hate waiting it's so horrible!

Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting! Ah that means they've started calling.. Hopefully I'll get one soon !! Fingers crossed!

Has anyone created a FB group for you guys yet?

I interviewed January 11th, and Lucas called me in the afternoon of the 24th to let me know I'd been accepted! :)

Congrats on your acceptance everyone and good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back from Lucas.

Please join the Class of 2017 Facebook group! We have current PBA students in the group that would be happy to answer any questions you have. We did this last year and found it really helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196517987153130/

I'm so happy!!! My interview was on 01-11-13... And I found out Friday that I was accepted :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm definitely attending PBA!!! I felt in love with the school!
Everyone seemed so nice :) what do you guys think??

I definitely am as well. I thought highly of the environment when I interviewed. Now, I might actually have to create a Facebook account (I don't have one. Can you believe it?) and join the group page.

Lol who doesn't have a Facebook account??! That's rare :)
Yeah, you should make one. I'm going to join the FB group too.

Hey 2017Pharm... I just realized we had our interview on the same day.... I wonder if I talked to you... Or not.... In which group were u in?

I was in group B. I had on a charcoal suit with a red tie and sat in the back during the student discussion, asking questions about financial aid and commuting.

Ummmm, charcoal suit... I don't remember... I was so nervous that I didn't pay much attention to people's clothes.... I was in group C

When we spoke to the dean I was the first one to speak lol

Accepted just have to take the PCATs as a conditional situation

Accepted just have to take the PCATs as a conditional situation

Congrats on your acceptance! :) If you don't mind me asking, how did you apply without taking PCAT? Or do you have to retake? Sorry, I'm just curious.

No worries! I took it a while ago, they want me to retake it and get higher than the first time because my GPA isn't the best :/

Did anyone receive a confirmation email for their acceptance ?

Oh ok so we will receive a letter, great ! Thanks for answering cus I was kinda worried lol... I think its just gonna take longer since I don't live in the states

No problem... Yeah, my letter arrived fairly quick... But I only live 40 minutes away from PBA :D

Hahaha yup :) no housing :) but there a plenty of options.... You can rent an apt by yourself, or find a roommate... If you have a Facebook account there is already a group formed... Just join and see if anybody is need of a roommate too.

Hi.
I was wondering where you took your prerequisites? how does the religion effect your student and academic life? Is chapel mandatory?
any other info is greatly appreciated :)
thanks

Hey,
You have 12 mandatory chapels a semester.

Hi I am so excited I have an interview coming up September 20, 2013 for the Fall 2014 semester at PBA. I would like to know from any of you who had experience for interview there.......:confused::confused: