For Sale PCAT - Dr. Collins + PCAT Destroyer bundle

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msc222

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to anyone reading this. Like the title says, I'm trying to sell my Dr. Collins + PCAT Destroyer bundle that I got from a different seller at great price. I'm not trying to make any additional money, I just want to sell it and get they money I spent back. Obviously you guys are probably wondering whether it helped or not and for me it definitely did.

I originally took it the first time going solely off of Kaplan (which I don't recommend because Kaplan book was pretty terrible) and got these scores (unofficial and official):
Verbal - 58
Biology - 79
RC - 16
QA - 61
Chemistry - 76
Composite - 59

After going through the new study material, I took the January 6th test and got these scores (unofficial):
Verbal - 49
Biology - 95
RC - 25
QA - 77
Chemistry - 99
Composite - 87
And the thing I do want to point out however is Verbal and RC sections, I really did not prepare for. I knew these subjects, for me personally, would be very hard to improve on, especially with the time frame I had to prepare for it (and I'm just terribly slow at reading so RC was going to be a toss up scores for me). So it could work out better for you if anything. Some of the questions were very similar from the ones that I've seen on the practice problems. (I also suggest you get the official Pearson exam as well, there were a couple that were extremely similar which helped me out a lot).

But anyways yeah, so I'm currently attempting to sell the Dr. Collins material (w/ bunch of 2012 & 2013 updates) and PCAT Destroyer for $250 because that's how much I ended up paying for it. They're both in pretty great condition, Dr. Collins material is stapled so there are folds and stuff but nothing that'll hinder your ability to read the material and PCAT Destroyer is in very good condition.

Just leave a message or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I've been receiving a lot of emails from people about the bundle and I just wanted to post it here so everyone knows. I do not have the bundle anymore, someone purchased it the day after I posted this. I just wanted to inform everyone who was planning on purchasing the bundle. Thank you