pcat scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plies

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I took pcat in july and scores just showed up on pcat website but i have a question. I did not choose pharmcas as an option to receive my scores. I just chose 3 schools that i would be applying to. Do i have to ask pcat to send my scores to pharmcas or does pharmcas get it regardless since I put my CID on my pharmcas application (hasn't e-submitted it yet). Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

If you entered your CID, then you're fine. I e-mailed them and asked a while back, and they assured me that's all you need to do.

If you entered your CID, then you're fine. I e-mailed them and asked a while back, and they assured me that's all you need to do.

Darn I did the same thing ... so what happens now with the schools that I posted, do they receive the Applications ?

MGM921 is right. pharmcas did receive my PCAT scores and posted it on my application. I think your results go to pharmcas but im not sure if the schools receive their own copies of it. As long as Pharmcas posts your PCAT scores on your application, i think you are fine

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them up and they stated that if one of the schools you picked is associated with Pharmcas then they'll send it to pharmcas even though you selected the school. The rep explained it to me in this fashion "If you selected a school associated with us then dont worry because what the school does is reject the incoming scores and instead demands that those scores be sent over to Pharmacs, but only as long as the schools you chose were associated with Pharmcas" , and there you have it, but always best to call and double check if you did pick a school associated with them, the majority are anyways.