For Sale PCAT Success kit: 2015 Dr Collins PCAT guide / 2015 PCAT Destroyer / 2015 Pearson Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rspring

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edit: There are 2 bundles for sale. 1 is still available. If you see this ad, its still for sale

I scored in the 97th percentile using the following material that is now for sale:

No marks or writing on anything

2015-2016 Dr Collins PCAT guide w/ updates (newest edition as of March 2015)

2015-2016 PCAT Destroyer (purchased January 2015)

2014 Kaplan

2015 Pearson Tests (purchased January 2015)

If interested in anything or have any questions email me [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I also have the 2015 Pearson questions and answers (retails for $200) if anyone is interested

Is there a difference between the 2014 and 2015 edition?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a difference between the 2014 and 2015 edition?

The 2014 Collins edition has around 530 pages.

The 2015 Collins edition has around 650 pages.

I got bored one day and compared editions with a friend that had the older one. You definitely want to get the newest one.

Hello I'm interested in purchasing the 2015 collins materials if still available at a decent price

The 2014 Collins edition has around 530 pages.

The 2015 Collins edition has around 650 pages.

I got bored one day and compared editions with a friend that had the older one. You definitely want to get the newest one.

Thank you does this include the updates as well?

The 2015 update is also new. You really want to get the newest guide, as the core material has been updated, on top of the new updates.

Yes there is 1 of everything still available. If you see this ad up its still available.

Hey, are you still selling the material?

Hey. Are you still selling Dr.Collins 2015 study guides?

i want to buy Dr Collin 2015 study guide. I dont see it on Amazon they run out so quick. And I need advice on the Pearson practice test? Will it work?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interested in buying Dr. Collins, message me!! I am selling!

Hi,

I am looking to Buy Dr. Collins PCAT. Please can you let me know which most updated version you have.

Thanks

Hello I'm interested in purchasing the 2015 collins materials if still available at a decent price

Hello I am selling the latest version (2015) of the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer. I just took my PCAT in January at got 98th percentile and all I did was review the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer.

Everything is in near mint condition, hardly written in and contains everything you need to get a guaranteed 90th+ percentile score on the PCAT the first time around. You seriously do not need any other book or resource besides these.

The Collins is the latest edition and provides the overall general review for the entire PCAT test. It's extremely important to get the latest edition, as there are updates that are frequently released (3 every year, on top of the actual guide being updated frequently). By getting an older version, you're missing out on key formulas/review.

The PCAT Destroyer provides questions that will look like problems you'll see on the PCAT test. There were at least ~20 or so problems from the review and destroyer that were on my actual PCAT. So it is definitely in your best interest to study these materials to get these questions correct.

Pearson's tests are the absolute best practice tests you can get for the PCAT. You can google around and you'll see the majority of students highly recommend going through these. I also have these if you would like to purchase this as well.

I was exactly in your position a few months back and purchasing this bundle was the best decision I made, because now I'm set to apply with an extremely competitive PCAT score!!

Hello I am selling the latest version (2015) of the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer. I just took my PCAT in January at got 98th percentile and all I did was review the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer.

Everything is in near mint condition, hardly written in and contains everything you need to get a guaranteed 90th+ percentile score on the PCAT the first time around. You seriously do not need any other book or resource besides these.

The Collins is the latest edition and provides the overall general review for the entire PCAT test. It's extremely important to get the latest edition, as there are updates that are frequently released (3 every year, on top of the actual guide being updated frequently). By getting an older version, you're missing out on key formulas/review.

The PCAT Destroyer provides questions that will look like problems you'll see on the PCAT test. There were at least ~20 or so problems from the review and destroyer that were on my actual PCAT. So it is definitely in your best interest to study these materials to get these questions correct.

Pearson's tests are the absolute best practice tests you can get for the PCAT. You can google around and you'll see the majority of students highly recommend going through these. I also have these if you would like to purchase this as well.

I was exactly in your position a few months back and purchasing this bundle was the best decision I made, because now I'm set to apply with an extremely competitive PCAT score!!

Are you still selling this? 01/25/16

I am selling the 2015 Dr. Collins PCAT version which includes the July 2015 updates. Please message me if you are interested!

I am selling the 2015 Dr. Collins PCAT version which includes the July 2015 updates. Please message me if you are interested!

I am interested are you still selling?

I'm looking for the 2015/2016 Dr. Collins PCAT guide. If anyone is selling please let me know.

Last edited: