PCO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sp4175

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at PCO next week and wanted to know how the interview this year was. Is it open or closed file? One on one or group? I read the feedback portion and they had mixed answers.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Please let me know as well for I also have an interview coming up in Feb! =) Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at PCO next week and wanted to know how the interview this year was. Is it open or closed file? One on one or group? I read the feedback portion and they had mixed answers.

Thanks!!

In my interview, there was only other person and we started out with the dean of admissions and she just asked us really basic questions - tell me about yourself and why PCO. That part is completely closed file. Then we both went to two different interviewers separately and it was open file. The lady I had asked me questions about the challenges in the field and why did I choose optometry. She also asked about my low OAT scores, but she was super nice about it. Overall, it was a great experience. Very nice people.

Reactions: 1 user