PCO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saxpiano

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter in the mail inviting me for an interview at PCO and I called to set one up and the EARLIEST they could schedule was January 14. Is this common? 2 month wait? I'm afraid my chances of getting in are slipping away from under me. My GPA is 3.1 with a TS of 340 and AA of 330. I have shadowing time and good letters of recommendation.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hey, i just called today and got the same message. i dont think it'll be a problem. if youre going on the 14th, i'll see you there.

I got a letter in the mail inviting me for an interview at PCO and I called to set one up and the EARLIEST they could schedule was January 14. Is this common? 2 month wait? I'm afraid my chances of getting in are slipping away from under me. My GPA is 3.1 with a TS of 340 and AA of 330. I have shadowing time and good letters of recommendation.

Thanks.

... i know for my ICO interview, I got an invite back in Sep, and I didn't call until end of Oct, and they were like we only have Dec open or this one cancellation, maybe you could call and ask if they have cancellation, and see what their policy for filling them, cause I know I had appts @ PCO, and NOVA and I cancelled them after getting accepted to NECO... they might be willing to give you one of those interviews... but I guess you gotta be ready to go on short notice, and for me this meant a much more expensive plane ticket... 400+ dollars, but its definately worth it for a early acceptance!!!!

anyways gl on the interview!

I'm sure there are still plenty of seats remaining at PCO, since they accept a class of 155 students. I know it's tough to wait for the interview, but at least you have plenty of time to prepare for the interview.