PCO questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at PCO coming up. Is it too late in the cycle to get accepted ? Also, did you like the school? What do you think of the location? Where do most students live ( from my own looking around the area there's not much going on).

Also do you have any tips for the interview ? I really want to do my best

Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Really laid back interview, my guy was super nice and made it more like a conversation than anything. Don't be nervous, they ask the basics, I used this http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/pco/survey/26#survey-result
Also, I really liked the school and the clinic is brand new. I liked how there are so many difference professions at the school. It's a smaller area but it's so close to Philly which is nice. The guy that gave us the tour was really informative about places to live so make sure to ask your tour person. There are a couple options and it sounds like a lot of PCO students live in the same area.
I don't think it's too late to get accepted, just dress professional and be confident. PCO was my very first interview and I was so nervous but they totally understood and were really great. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Really laid back interview, my guy was super nice and made it more like a conversation than anything. Don't be nervous, they ask the basics, I used this http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/pco/survey/26#survey-result
Also, I really liked the school and the clinic is brand new. I liked how there are so many difference professions at the school. It's a smaller area but it's so close to Philly which is nice. The guy that gave us the tour was really informative about places to live so make sure to ask your tour person. There are a couple options and it sounds like a lot of PCO students live in the same area.
I don't think it's too late to get accepted, just dress professional and be confident. PCO was my very first interview and I was so nervous but they totally understood and were really great. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help! You were very informative!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at PCO coming up. Is it too late in the cycle to get accepted ? Also, did you like the school? What do you think of the location? Where do most students live ( from my own looking around the area there's not much going on).

Thanks !

When is your interview? mine is feb 11! Good luck =)

Hi. I just have a quick question. I received an email congratulating me on being accepted; how long does it take to receive the official letter?

Thanks !

It's never too late to apply to PCO. I'm currently a first year here and I live at Wyncote house which is probably one of the closest apartments near PCO. Maybe like 10 min walk and a 2 min drive. If you're planning on living there, you can refer me for that year, name is Lynn Nguyen. There's also colonade and lynnewood. Both are not as nice as Wyncote house. They have a lobby and feels like a hotel with 24 hours security. As for the interview, it is really relaxing. Be yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine!

Hello, I was wondering who was in charge of the current facebook group for the class of 2019 at PCO (closed group)? I have been trying to become a member but keep getting denied? Thanks!