PCOM Applicants 2014/2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PCOM_Pharmacy_2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm applying to PCOM-Georgia Campus. My PharmCAS application was verified on 8/18 and i completed the supplemental application on 8/22. However, i have never received any confirmation saying that they've received my supplemental application. On their website, they say the date for Early Decision interview is 9/12 and 10/02. Did any of you get the interview invite?

Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm the same timeline as you. Verified 8/18, completed supplement 8/22. I have not received confirmation yet either. In the supplemental email they stated:

"Please allow approximately 15 business days for the processing of items within the Office of Admissions once delivered."

So it's a waiting game from here.

I've just received the confirmation. Please tell me when you receive the interview invite

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. Just got the confirmation. I'll keep you updated if I get an interview!
However *if I do get an interview* I might cancel because I'm already interviewed for other schools that I prefer going to.
Is PCOM your dream school?

Nope, did you hear anything? I think I might cancel my application to PCOM-Georgia. I got interviewed elsewhere and location is pretty important to me-- Georgia is not a place for a city girl like me. Why do you like the school? You can message me instead!

Will you get any refund if you cancel the applicaiton? Sorry for my impoliteness, but if you don't mind, can you just let them process and review it? :( because you are the only one who is in this forum applied to PCOM with the same timeline with me? i just want to see if anyone get the interview. sorry again for bothering you. If you don't feel comfortable with it, just go ahead and cancel the application. Thanks.

No worries, you aren't being impolite at all! I will let you know if I hear anything from them :)

Has anyone heard about interviews from PCOM who did not apply for the early decision program?

Applied as regular applicant and got invited for 10/2 but I cancelled the interview.

Any new applicants, updates from PCOM-GA Pharmacy? I'm thinking about applying to both the PharmD and the Biomed Science Postbac/Masters program.

On the application summary page it says all of my letters and supplemental app have been received but it still says my pcat scores aren't in and they were uploaded to pharmcas on 11/28 I know it says it takes 15 business days for it to appear but it has been 17 days now

Never mind it showed up today on the page surprised that it would since its Christmas Eve

Can anyone please share some information about the interview process? what kind of questions should we be expecting?Thanks once again.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone please share some information about the interview process? what kind of questions should we be expecting?Thanks once again.

Hey! Did you ever go to your interview? Do you mind sharing any information you gained from your experience?? Thank you