PCOM Biomedical Sciences 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmmm... mkay. Well hopefully mine will be finished soon. I think I am gonna give them until Wednesday before I decide to call again.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anybody post the link to the FB group for the Georgia Campus

Members don't see this ad :)
Did yall see the GA campus is getting a PA program?

Reactions: 1 user
The GA campus looks like its definitely been improving its rep every year. PCOM itself is a very well established DO school just due to its long history

Finally all of my financial aid is in, plus the grad plus loans. So now I guess wait until orientation.

Reactions: 1 users
Have any of yall had to choose between lmu dcom masters or pcom? I feel like both programs are pretty similar in terms of linkage but Im leaning towards pcom because they seemed to have a larger number of specialized residencies from their medical schools than lmu. If anyone has some insight I would very much appreciate it.

Anyone know how full the Philly program is? Applied pretty late and still haven't heard back.

I know pcom GA has ~55 students. I don't know if it is larger, probably so.

I applied to both campuses in early June but never heard back from Philly campus either. I got an acceptance email from the GA campus about two weeks after I applied.

I applied in January, accepted in June. No waist list or deferred, just an acceptance. So maybe they are still processing because PA gets more applicants.

I didnt realize that the PA campus program has a different courseload than the GA campus. Its not really a deal breaker since the linkage of both programs seems strong but the PA campus does get to take histology and pharmacology and just seems a little more medically focused.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt realize that the PA campus program has a different courseload than the GA campus. Its not really a deal breaker since the linkage of both programs seems strong but the PA campus does get to take histology and pharmacology and just seems a little more medically focused.

I think the curriculum for both is essentially medically focused.

Did anybody notice on nucleus where it says do not report to campus on August 10th and 11th but has our first day as August 12th?

I believe that the 12th - 14th is orientation and then classes begin on the 17th

Is anyone from PCOM-GA still looking for a Male roommate?

Does anyone know if the PCOM-PA class is full?

Accepted, but will be turning down my spot for the PA-campus. Hope somebody here gets my spot!

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from the GA campus? I have a friend who applied (and has not heard by after emailing Aise these questions) and I wanted to know her chances of getting in. Does anyone know the average class size or when the last round of applications will be reviewed?

I have a friend who was told by Aise she would hear on Friday. She was complete this past Monday. There are 60 out of 80 maximum seats full

I have a friend who was told by Aise she would hear on Friday. She was complete this past Monday. There are 60 out of 80 maximum seats full

Thank you so much for your response prettyNURSEtoMD! You are always so helpful, and I truly appreciate it!

Thank you so much for your response prettyNURSEtoMD! You are always so helpful, and I truly appreciate it!
Thank you Owusuc and prettyNursetoMD! I'm waiting to hear back.

When did you apply and owusuc what about your friend
Application was marked complete on July 8th. I'm the friend Owusuc is talking about. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. I know I'm looking for a quick turn around time but with classes and orientation set to start I was thinking the decision would be made pretty fast.

My friend was accepted. Email sent at 3:15EST

My friend just received her acceptance email as well.

Hey y'all. Anyone looking for a female roommate on the GA campus?

My friend was looking for a female roommate
Is she still looking? I just got accepted to GA and still waiting on Philly. My app was complete on 7/15 so pretty quick. I want Philly but it's GA for now. I have until the 31st to reply to GA.

Did anyone get a letter to accept their wait-list spot? I was put on the wait-list and then I got a letter asking me to accept my spot on the wait-list.

hey guys, I am looking for a female roommate, i was recently accepted to the Georgia campus and since I do not have my license as of yet I can't get a car, so that means someone preferably at a walking distance from campus. Please pm me. Also, is there public transportation available nearby? like lets say if someone rents a little far, would they be able to commute to campus? I would appreciate some help.

Last edited:
Wanted to get information on where some of the best apartments, people have found to live (GA campus). Are pest control and renters insurance something that is standard in the contracts that all of you have been getting? This information would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Guys!

Heard about PCOM's postbac late and was just accepted to the GA campus! Unfortunately for me there's only 2 weeks before orientation and I live in Florida.. So I don't have the slightest idea of where/how to start my movie.. haha
I'm looking for a female roommate. I don't drink, fairly social and pretty easy going. Message me if you're interested!

She was just accepted today.

Hey! Just received my acceptance yesterday to Georgia campus!! Just wanted to thank you and Owusuc again for all your help. Now I have to plan this move in a week from Dallas.

Hey y'all. Anyone looking for a female roommate on the GA campus?

I was recently accepted into the GA PCOM program and I am looking for a female roommate I am moving from Florida in the next two weeks if you are still looking for a roommate or interested please send me a DM.

hey guys, I am looking for a female roommate, i was recently accepted to the Georgia campus and since I do not have my license as of yet I can't get a car, so that means someone preferably at a walking distance from campus. Please pm me. Also, is there public transportation available nearby? like lets say if someone rents a little far, would they be able to commute to campus? I would appreciate some help.

I was recently accepted into the GA PCOM program and I am looking for a female roommate I am moving from Florida in the next two weeks if you are still looking for a roommate or interested please send me a DM. I will have a car up there so transportation should not be a big issue if you should decide that we can be roommates. I would prefer to live walking distance or close to the campus though because Georgia traffic can get pretty bad.

I was recently accepted into the GA PCOM program and I am looking for a female roommate I am moving from Florida in the next two weeks if you are still looking for a roommate or interested please send me a DM. I will have a car up there so transportation should not be a big issue if you should decide that we can be roommates. I would prefer to live walking distance or close to the campus though because Georgia traffic can get pretty bad.

Where in Florida are you moving from if you don't mind me asking?

Hey! Just received my acceptance yesterday to Georgia campus!! Just wanted to thank you and Owusuc again for all your help. Now I have to plan this move in a week from Dallas.
Hey! I'm from Dallas too!

hey guys I am looking for a female room mate, let me know if anyone is interested or has a place already and is looking for a female roomie... thank you :)