PCOM Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok that's cool. Im thinking a house would just another way to go, rent out the rooms which would be the cheapest alternative. Have you been added to the group yet if so can you post the link and ill message one of the admins or just wait for a response. (I figure Pitts is busy enough as is right now).

Thanks for your help!!
I haven't been added to the group yet sorry.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was at May 8th and received an wait-list last friday.
Hi Lee,
I was interviewed on May 8 too, but I have not heard any news from them. Did they send you an email or call you? Thanks

Hi Lee,
I was interviewed on May 8 too, but I have not heard any news from them. Did they send you an email or call you? Thanks

I received a letter for my wait list notification :) you may need to check out your POBox, and it is possible that I receive earlier than other because I am living only twenty minutes away from them, so don't worry and check your POBox.

I received a letter for my wait list notification :) you may need to check out your POBox, and it is possible that I receive earlier than other because I am living only twenty minutes away from them, so don't worry and check your POBox.
Thanks . I still have not received any letter since. I am so discouraged right now :(

Does anyone received an accepted letter/ mail for an interview on 5/8? I heard that if you get accepted they will send you an email notification before your accepted letter sent out. I started impatient right. Just hate waiting like this

I interviewed May 8th and received a waitlist letter in the mail. I received my letter USPS on a Saturday( a week later). Never received an email at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either...

Has anyone else from the 5/8 interview not heard anything?
Not yet. I emailed them, and they said they r still reviewing those interviews. this week is their last week of interviews. I hope they have made the decision soon, so we can will know by the next week. :(

Not yet. I emailed them, and they said they r still reviewing those interviews. this week is their last week of interviews. I hope they have made the decision soon, so we can will know by the next week. :(

thats weird because they said they would give us some kind of notification within two weeks....

Anyone waitlisted in the last couple of months been accepted?

just received my email form Simone I got accepted from my may 8th interview!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi sheree. Congratulation. Where you waitlisted??? Any prerequisites to retake?

no I wasn't waitlisted...they listed that I need a social/behavioral credit which I have I email simone about it...I'm pretty sure I have classes that meet that requirement because I would not have been able to graduate without them

no I wasn't waitlisted...they listed that I need a social/behavioral credit which I have I email simone about it...I'm pretty sure I have classes that meet that requirement because I would not have been able to graduate without them
Same here. I was waitlisted but they wanted me to retake some classes. I just graduated and I also think I have classes that meet the requirements too.

just received my email form Simone I got accepted from my may 8th interview!
Congratulation :banana:I got my interview on that day too. But I have not heard anything back, I am not even on their waitlist so far. Hope I can get any notification soon

congrats sheree! like duong, I still haven't heard anything back yet....hope for the best for everyone else too!

Congrats to you Sheree. Hopefully they start pulling from the waitlist soon.

Congrats! I been on the waitlist from the 3/29/14 interview so I hope to get pulled off soon

You guys are lucky, I still have not heard any news since 5/8 interview...it's nerve racking..but since Sheree heard back today, hopefully I will too

good luck guys! Don't lose hope I almost did until this morning lol

Waitlisted...now waiting just like everyone else. Keep us updated if you get accepted from a waitlistt!

any accepted students know how to set up nucleus account?

for those who are waitlisted, I just got an email asking if i was still interested because they are looking into waitlisted now...so *cross your fingers* :D