PCOM GA Campus interview 911 help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgitslex

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am invited to an interview day with PCOM committee. During the process, there will be a 30 min writing assignment. Has anyone got an interview with PCOM? If so can you share some expereince? Is the writing assignment challenging? I am so nervous. How can I prepare for this interview? I would appreciate comments from you experts.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am invited to an interview day with PCOM committee. During the process, there will be a 30 min writing assignment. Has anyone got an interview with PCOM? If so can you share some expereince? Is the writing assignment challenging? I am so nervous. How can I prepare for this interview? I would appreciate comments from you experts.
It's only challenging if you let it be. My essay was about immunizations an if it should be a mandatory thing. This came easy to me as I work at a big retail chain and push these immunizations on a daily basis. I was sadly waitlisted though, it was a very nice experience over all. They also do not know your grades or pcat scores so don't let that worry you. Just practice the general questions: Why Pharmacy? What fields Interest you? etc etc. Also Remember that your interviewing them just as much as they are interviewing you so ask plenty of questions. Best of luck!

Last edited: