PCOM PASS RATE last year was only an 80%!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperJewishDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I heard PCOM only had an 80% pass rate last year on the comlex! Is this true???

Members don't see this ad.

is this both campuses? Also, whats your source of information? If this is true its fairly poor. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
You can't just look at one year, either. Nova was in the high 90s every year, and then one year a few years back it dropped to like 80%. This year and last it was back in the high 90s. These things happen.

Reactions: 1 user
You can't just look at one year, either. Nova was in the high 90s every year, and then one year a few years back it dropped to like 80%. This year and last it was back in the high 90s. These things happen.

:thumbup:

hey now! if you made an 80% on a test you would pass, So i think PCOM passed

damn bro PCOM got all uppity on yo ass, where did you end up going?
UNECOM. PCOM was the only place I would have even considered other than UNECOM, as it was close enough to home and relatively car-friendly enough for me to live there. I didn't have enough volunteer hours for them to bother sending me an invite though, despite a damn excellent app across the board elsewhere. They're big on volunteering and ECs, which is part of why they've got lower matriculant stats than they could have if they were big on numbers like Touro. Also explains why their board performance isn't as strong as it could be.

UNECOM. PCOM was the only place I would have even considered other than UNECOM, as it was close enough to home and relatively car-friendly enough for me to live there. I didn't have enough volunteer hours for them to bother sending me an invite though, despite a damn excellent app across the board elsewhere. They're big on volunteering and ECs, which is part of why they've got lower matriculant stats than they could have if they were big on numbers like Touro. Also explains why their board performance isn't as strong as it could be.
damn boi, hopefully you got some good benefits up there, I heard PCOM doesn't pay for any books/good board stuff/nothing #showmethemoneyjerry. lucky guys at ACOM got all books paid for/all board stuff/new macbook air. PCOM obviously does not understand that yield is jealous mistress.

I have an idea for a DO school to produce good numbers:
1. admit students based on numbers
2. kick out students when they actually fail classes and cut the fat
3. this plan would never work bc DO schools want that moooonnnney sonnnnnnnn, its all about the benjamins baby. #fillquota #offshorebankaccount #5yearplan #getmoney

I have an idea for a DO school to produce good numbers:
1. admit students based on numbers
in before "no correlation between gpa/mcat and med school performance."