PCOM-Philadelphia Class of 2017!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BiomedPCOM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was accepted in November and I'm looking forward to attending PCOM. Congrats to all of the other people that have been accepted! I can't wait to meet you!

Members don't see this ad :)
We got into one of the best DO schools in the country, guys :)
Can't wait to meet all of you!

We got into one of the best DO schools in the country, guys :)
Can't wait to meet all of you!

It is the best! Continually receives the most applications of all DO schools. Many highly competitive students end up going there because they will apply to tons of MD schools and often include PCOM as their DO option.

I know you can probably look at board scores / average MCAT scores etc. but there is no better indicator of how good a school is than number of applicants.

Congrats everyone.

Does any one know a bit about where to live up there? I am pretty clueless about Philly.

I live in Baltimore; if anyone wants to make a trip up there, and if I'm on your way up 95, shoot me a message!

Does any one know a bit about where to live up there? I am pretty clueless about Philly.

I live in Baltimore; if anyone wants to make a trip up there, and if I'm on your way up 95, shoot me a message!

Join the c/o 2017 Facebook group. Tons of info in there about it. Or check your Nucleus account for the housing board.

shouldn't have been posted here. My fault. Please see advertising forum.

Last edited: