PCSOM and Pikeville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.A-OPTIC/NavyDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a DO faculty member at PCSOM and a retired Navy Doc. Feel free to contact me on either subject.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I'm Crystal, I was recently accepted to PCSOM. I'm so excited about attending. Pikeville is home to me! I'm at UK now getting my MPH, so, I'm anxious to venture back home for a while.

So, will you be a member of the faculty for 1st year students?

Take care,
Crystal

Crystal,
I am pleased to hear that you are so excited. Feel free to contact me at any time about PCSOM, my e-mail is [email protected]. See ya in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW...u reply fast! Navy speed, I suppose, ha! So, any pointers on PCSOM?? Would you rather me message here or your email specified?

Either here or via e-mail. I figure if you have general questions so will others. E-mail me for specfic questions you do not wish to be shared with everybody.

Hey hey you two. I'll be there in Aug as well. I can't wait to start. I was accepted back in Dec. : )

Dr. Murphy,
Is is theoretically possible to only spend the first 2 years at Pikeville and do all of the clinical rotations (with the exception of OMT) in other regions? How would something like that work?