PE Exam mishap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nousername

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I hope you guys can give me some input. I just took my PE exam and i forgot to put in the vitals on 4 of my soap notes in the objective section. I think the rest of my exam went well. Do you guys know anything about this?
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
most people (like almost everyone) pass the first time around despite walking out of the exam feeling like a complete ***** (myself included). It's my understanding that the main reason people don't pass first time around is they add stuff they didn't do or otherwise falsified information.

Pretty sure a buddy of mine did this exact same thing and passed first time around.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No worries.....I don't know if I put vitals on any of mine. PE is mainly testing how nice the patients think you are.

Later in life how nice patients think you are will also determine how good of a doctor you are via patient satisfaction surveys(and likely your pay). So be nice and give them all the drugs they want.