Pedo 2013 - Chyea!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
009_220-040~Marilyn-Monroe-The-Seven-Year-Itch-Posters.jpg

Holy Cannoli 1 week y'all!! I chose the 7 year itch b/c I know we are all itching to know the results!

Members don't see this ad.

Because somehow, some way, we are all about to (hopefully) become closer than ever! :idea:

Attachments

• 6th.jpg
    6th.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 59
Members don't see this ad :)
What time on 1/28 does the result come out? Any idea folks?

10 seems so long to wait! Especially when school starts at 9! I'm expected to wait that long around everyone while not knowing?? I am going to go crazy

Match website states: "Pediatric Dentistry positions will be posted on this web site at 12:00 noon ET on January 28, 2013"
Can't wait!!!!

does the email tell you the result or you get to log into the website to view the result?

Members don't see this ad :)
So what are you guys' plans for trying to sleep/wait out this fitful night? Distraction? Going out with friends? lay it on me b/c I need something else to think about

:laugh:

So what are you guys' plans for trying to sleep/wait out this fitful night? Distraction? Going out with friends? lay it on me b/c I need something else to think about

:laugh:

I get to study for an exam...no pressure :) I wish us all the very best for tomorrow :)

Good luck tomorrow, everyone. The email you get tells you what you want to know, and it comes earlier than noon (at least it did last year), closer to 9 AM:

To: SARAH_BELLUM - Applicant Code 1337

This message provides you with your Match result for Phase II of
the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program for positions beginning
in 2012.

Congratulations! You have been matched to:

Institution: UNIVERSITY OF SPECTACULAR

Program: PED-2 YR

Program Code: 1337

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Please do NOT respond to this e-mail. ***

If you receive this message prior to checking the Match web site
for your Match result, there is no need for you to also check your
Match result on the web site, as the information provided on the
web site is the same as in this message.

closer to 9am would be fantastical. I hope that I too can match to university of spectacular's super1337 program :laugh:

thanks for the info Sarah.

Good luck on your test kidzteeth

Good luck everyone! Excited to see where everyone matches

Good luck everyone! I can't tell if it's nervousness I feel, or hunger.

2011-11_FinalCountdown.jpg

I know it's not a movie, but I couldn't help myself.

Good luck everyone!!

(and don't forget to post where you matched - it's valuable first hand information for all the applicants that will come after you. Remember how you've been grasping at anything you could get your hands on for the past few months!)

You guys, if you matched please go post in the match thread. Even if you do it anonymously it helps future applicants (remember how hard we all stalked that thread last year?)

Help your colleagues out!

ETA: even if you didn't match (or had to post-match) please post information in the match thread too. The more information the better for everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.