Penn State Residency- can't email coordinator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluegreen89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All-

Looking for suggestions. I've added more places today and I'm trying to email coordinators to let them know I've submitted a complete application. However, PSU's coordinator's email is saying that it's restricted and that my email couldn't be delivered. Suggestions? Thoughts?

I caved today and added 7 more schools. Should have had them on there in the first place and now it's going to bite me. Four interviews so far as an AMG with average everything--I'm just terrified of not matching because I have so much debt.

Members don't see this ad.

Try calling. Explain you can't email them for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Currently on the waitlist for Penn State as well.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest checking their website. Some programs have a specific email address for applicants to use; that is why the PC's email is not listed, you are supposed to use the other one.

They will get your application and review it when they have time.
It's unlikely that your email will get you any more attention.

They should see that your application is complete, so I wouldn't worry about notifying them of it. They seem to be 4-5 deep on the wait list for all their interview dates at this point, however.

Thanks all for the responses. I saw that the app has been downloaded. Now for the waiting game...