Pennsylvania Residents check in thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chondro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im wondering how many of you are in PA and if so where abouts. Im living in West Chester at the moment and am going to begin volunteering at the local SPCA on my days off. Also enrolled in DCCC for the fall w 16 transfer credits (4.0gpa) to pursue an associates in mathematics/natural sciences before transfering to a four year school.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also a PA resident, I'm about an hour outside of Pittsburgh.

Hi Pittsburgh person :p
I lived there from when I was a little kid until I came to Penn. Go Steelers :)

Isn't DCCC really far from you? It's next door to my parents' house, and it takes us 30+ minutes to eat at that fantastic sushi restaurant in West Chester. Maybe it has satellite branches...

SPCA volunteering is fun! I always loved that I got to go play with dogs to enhance my application while my pre-med friends had to go do paperwork or fetch water at the hospital.

Not sure where this thread is going but I'll "check-in" from State College

Isn't DCCC really far from you? It's next door to my parents' house, and it takes us 30+ minutes to eat at that fantastic sushi restaurant in West Chester. Maybe it has satellite branches...

SPCA volunteering is fun! I always loved that I got to go play with dogs to enhance my application while my pre-med friends had to go do paperwork or fetch water at the hospital.

yes theres a branch in exton which is only 15 minutes away, and im looking forward to volunteering also..im sure its plenty heartbreaking as well though

Grew up in Pittsburgh, now in Philly. No idea how I'm going to survive football season without getting my ass beat by the locals, because I am a rabid Steelers fan.

Grew up in Pittsburgh, now in Philly. No idea how I'm going to survive football season without getting my ass beat by the locals, because I am a rabid Steelers fan.

Haha. I wonder more so in regards to hockey since I like the Pens and Red Wings, which doesn't really make sense, but my parents are from outside Detroit, so I grew up with the Wings and just don't like the Flyers.

Not a die hard Eagles fan or anything, so you may attempt to convert me. My ex already has started the process.:) He's from Pittsburgh. Or maybe I'll just go Ravens since I went to school in Bmore.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha. I wonder more so in regards to hockey since I like the Pens and Red Wings, which doesn't really make sense, but my parents are from outside Detroit, so I grew up with the Wings and just don't like the Flyers.

Not a die hard Eagles fan or anything, so you may attempt to convert me. My ex already has started the process.:) He's from Pittsburgh. Or maybe I'll just go Ravens since I went to school in Bmore.

I am also a rabid Pens fan, but football season is closer, so it's my main concern!

Baltimore is the WORST! I will do my best to convert you!

just popping in to say f the flyers

and the ravens also

from pittsburgh originally but not a resident there anymore ;)

reppin the 412 out in norcal now. black and yellow

just popping in to say f the flyers

and the ravens also

from pittsburgh originally but not a resident there anymore ;)

reppin the 412 out in norcal now. black and yellow

Seriously, nyanko? 412 was my area code for the first 18 years of my life. I'm pretty sure Cali needs more 'Burgh chicks. Keep up the good work.

Yep. Older than most, younger than SOV and LIS.

Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre area. I will be back in Philly right before school starts