people who went to top 20 universities, what was your mcat score compared to gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
God damn I didn't know efle went to WashU nor that he had an 80+ LizzyM from an undergrad like that. I saw a picture of him on accident one time and thought he was a typical water polo jock, and then this happened. I have such an e-boner right now.
Well this isn't weird at all...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
God damn I didn't know efle went to WashU nor that he had an 80+ LizzyM from an undergrad like that. I saw a picture of him on accident one time and thought he was a typical water polo jock, and then this happened. I have such an e-boner right now.
you saw a picture of me on accident...? like you accidentally Googled my name off that spreadsheet and accidentally looked through my fb lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you saw a picture of me on accident...? like you accidentally Googled my name off that spreadsheet and accidentally looked through my fb lol

Well there we have it folks. xyphr officially has a crush on epic efle. Good work!

Whatever is going on here sounds dirty.

Whoa really someone posted my picture? In my speedo? Did not know that happened

LMFAO no that level of creepiness is even beyond me. IIRC, it was posted here briefly for like 5 minutes a few months ago (during the excel spreadsheet debacle) before it was taken down. Pretty elusive time frame so maybe you didn't even have a chance to see yourself in all your glory!
They said it was gyngyn...

Attachments

• 1441166484168.jpg
    1441166484168.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 51
I mean that's exactly what everyone wants their gyno to look like amirite

Has anyone considered that maybe multiple choice test taking is a particular skill, and that, to get into a top school, one must do extremely well on a multiple choice exam, thus those that go to top schools are naturally talented multiple choice exam takers?

Just throwin' it out there.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone considered that maybe multiple choice test taking is a particular skill, and that, to get into a top school, one must do extremely well on a multiple choice exam, thus those that go to top schools are naturally talented multiple choice exam takers?

Still doesn't explain why there would be differences in average MCAT between say WashU and Vandy, or what made someone with a Top 20 3.9 get a 29 since they had to rock the SAT/ACT to get there !

Still doesn't explain why there would be differences in average MCAT between say WashU and Vandy, or what made someone with a Top 20 3.9 get a 29 since they had to rock the SAT/ACT to get there !
Eh, need more data. 29 is probably near the average for most mid-tier schools, but probably on the low end of higher tier schools. Too many variables to consider without more data.

Eh, need more data. 29 is probably near the average for most mid-tier schools, but probably on the low end of higher tier schools. Too many variables to consider without more data.
Well I can tell you it is 3rd percentile for 3.80+ GPAs coming out of WashU (n=210), quite odd for a 3.9 to study several months and score that way

Well I can tell you it is 3rd percentile for 3.80+ GPAs coming out of WashU (n=210), quite odd for a 3.9 to study several months and score that way
Could've used the wrong resources. Could've had a bad day. Maybe they aren't good under pressure. Maybe they just got unlucky. Who knows.

Yo

Making logically sound hypotheses and conclusions is against the SDN ToS. I'm afraid it's probation for you.

Yo

Making logically sound hypotheses and conclusions is against the SDN ToS. I'm afraid it's probation for you.
I'm sure if I just tell WS he said something that offended me we could actually make this happen