People You'd like to meet the most

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CptCrunch said:
Too bad he can't beat those New England and Pennsylvania guys.

Zing!

As much as I heart Peyton, that was hilarious.

Members don't see this ad.

witt105 said:
Bryan Fellows

One of my best friends from high school always said I looked like him. I never knew who she was talking about because I don't watch SNL.

i want to meet those stupid people who tryed to ban me and all the sdners who have kept me alive in the form of RIP's etc., while i laid low....
but guess what im f**king back... :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
DropkickMurphy said:
DoctorPardi, this guy has officially taken your spot on my list of people I respect. :laugh:

Losing your respect is about as damaging to my ego as that time I made a 98 on a gen chem test instead of a 99.

Id also like to meet the North Korean Dictator (of course contingent on me being safe and returned home). This guy just seems so mysterious, tall dark and handsome

braluk said:
Its really just about anyone. If its SDNers, id really liek to meet premed machine haha. Either that or Law2Doc or anyone with a kid. my gf made me kind of a softy when it came to children

Is there something I'm missing here? You find Kim Jung Il handsome and you have a girlfriend? :laugh: :confused:

I'd love to meet Paul Farmer

And lots of people who aren't living

And as for SDNers, I'm going to be in Chicago next semester, so maybe we'll celebrate all of our early acceptances together? (wouldn't it be nice :))

fpr85 said:
Is there something I'm missing here? You find Kim Jung Il handsome and you have a girlfriend? :laugh: :confused:
lol i guess sarcasm isnt well portrayed on the internet lol

chaeymaey said:
It's like When Harry met Sally, "I'll have what she's having."

Good movie reference, Chaey! :love: it! :)

chaeymaey said:
Haha, you explained that so well. I love Cohen too, even back when he was on Gilmore Girls. I wanted him to marry the Korean girl. I also like Jess on Gilmore. Trust me, my hands I cleaner than I want them to be. Kevin Smith is awesome. Did you ever see the Daredevil Dinner for Five episode? He and Affleck had great chemistry. I want Affleck real bad...with whipped cream.

i watched "dazed and confused" tonight where affleck plays that jerk O'Bannion going around paddling freshman boys. it's frickin' hilarious.

There are some movies where he played really well, like Chasing Amy, Sum of all Fears Daredevil, and Paycheck. I don't know why people put him down all the time. Just cuz of that stupid J. Lo thing. I'm glad he's married to Alias now. She's my homegirl.

chaeymaey said:
There are some movies where he played really well, like Chasing Amy, Sum of all Fears Daredevil, and Paycheck. I don't know why people put him down all the time. Just cuz of that stupid J. Lo thing. I'm glad he's married to Alias now. She's my homegirl.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Aww...that's a good one.

Ronald Dahl. I loved his books as a little girl, and from everything I have heard he was just a great person. When his girls were little, he would climb a ladder by their bedrooms and blow bubbles in their windows just like his BFG. He was that kind of guy.