Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also what we know about DVMD is she won't die tomorrow if we lynch her. She survives an extra cycle, at least if dyachei was telling the truth about "borrowing" her ability.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, DVMD's not really cleared.

Abney's results wouldn't turn up a anything unless DVMD was the one doing the kill that night, which she might not have been. Seerd slightly? What does that mean? Role name, affiliation . . . ? She could be an original. Nothing here screams "confirmed villager!" to me.

Yup, that's why I didn't push I'm a confirmed villager but I am the most looked into person here as of now. You can't deny that. I'd also not come out lynching a fellow wolf at end game if I were a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
So Crayola isn't an original wolf, I'm not a wolf, PBC is a (minecraft) wolf but not a wolf wolf as far as we can tell, Deva rezzed a wolf...

We know for sure that Crayola was villager per mods to start.

We know for sure deva didn't kill last night.

We know for sure you were attacked and protected.

We know I was tracked by Abney so for one night I wasn't seen killing and I appeared innocent while eating a lollipop of some sort.

Based on what we do know, PBC is the only unverified we have in any aspect.

Also what we know about DVMD is she won't die tomorrow if we lynch her. She survives an extra cycle, at least if dyachei was telling the truth about "borrowing" her ability.

I mean, I won't complain if you lynch me but let's lynch the wolf and end the game. About damn time villagers win this for once.

PBC. Is not. A wolf.

Or, she is a wolf, but but that kind.

**But but? But not :rolleyes:

The only other thing I have in mind is deva is the wolf just wasn't killing when I blocked her.

Let's see what tonight brings, we might have more info to go off of at the end of the night cycle.
Was your item one time use?

Members don't see this ad :)
tumblr_m4az2hhMZI1r8dy8go5_r1_400.gif

Reactions: 4 users
dHq6KQj.jpg

The man got himself under control and returned to his humble Minecraft home. There was a deep, torchlit staircase from his main room down to bedrock, and took this stairwell down about halfway. He had another creature to check on.

He pushed the button on the wall to open the iron door and stepped inside. It was silent. Laying in the middle of the room was the strange, half-human, half-inanimate beast. It appeared motionless, and he watched closely for any signs of breathing. Nothing. As he stepped closer with the light, he saw a gun (in Minecraft?!) on the floor next to the form, and that its long, dark hair was mixed up in a pool of coagulating blood. The Anthropomorphic Cabinet - @nyanko - would supply him with items from her store no longer.

It is now Day 11. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.

- - - - ----------------------
proxy.php
---------------------- - - - -

OVERWORLD
10. @PrincessButterCup
13. @DVMDream
19. @Crayola227
24. @Devastating

NPC: @Ceke2002

THE NETHER
Collapsed.

THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Silverfish
17. @WildZoo - Babou the Cat
25. @StartingoverVet - Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid
5. @SummerTheLynx - Creeper
6. @Jilary - Lightning
16. @Kam325 - The Eye
1. @allyphoe - Swans Reflecting Elephants
11. @Abney - Cow
3. @dyachei - Fear (Ghast)
4. @LetItSnow - Ender Dragon/The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory
9. @kcoughli - Rabbit
12. @morninqlory - Morphological Echo

22. @finnickthedog - Chicken
7. @heyyimhayley - Iron Golem
3. @Promethean - Steve
14. @nyanko - The Anthropomorphic Cabinet

Ok, I had an item last night that allowed me to see the actions of what a player was doing.

I picked PBC since she was my top suspicion. She is not our wolf based on the result of this item.

So either Crayola or deva. We know Crayola was mod confirmed village. Leaves deva. Unless the info on original wolves isn't correct. Thoughts?

Oh man, I want to believe that DVMD is not the wolf. I want it to be as cut and dry as Deva = evil and villagers win!

But DVMD is smart and she's totally capable of messing with my mind.

Ok, I had an item last night that allowed me to see the actions of what a player was doing.

I picked PBC since she was my top suspicion. She is not our wolf based on the result of this item.

Did you die of boredom watching me? :p

Oh man, I want to believe that DVMD is not the wolf. I want it to be as cut and dry as Deva = evil and villagers win!

But DVMD is smart and she's totally capable of messing with my mind.

I swear, I'd have no reason to lynch promo like that. I started that lynch. I've thrown a fellow wolf under the bus before but not at game end. Hell no. Especially if there really isn't a need. Plenty of others at that time were suspicious enough at that time.

Dy was a major lynch target the day before she was actually lynched. If you were both wolves she would know that she could steal/borrow your ability to survive lynch the next day. Otherwise that was just a lucky guess that she borrowed your ability at such a convenient time?

I swear, I'd have no reason to lynch promo like that. I started that lynch. I've thrown a fellow wolf under the bus before but not at game end. Hell no. Especially if there really isn't a need. Plenty of others at that time were suspicious enough at that time.

92137-Vizzini-youd-like-to-think-tha-mgtr.gif

Dy was a major lynch target the day before she was actually lynched. If you were both wolves she would know that she could steal/borrow your ability to survive lynch the next day. Otherwise that was just a lucky guess that she borrowed your ability at such a convenient time?

I had actually told her my ability the day prior to her taking it. I know, mistake but really wasn't my intent for her to steal that and survive longer was just looking to open discussion with someone I normally talk ww with.

I had actually told her my ability the day prior to her taking it. I know, mistake but really wasn't my intent for her to steal that and survive longer was just looking to open discussion with someone I normally talk ww with.
Remind me how you were able to talk to her? I thought Dy had said she was only pming with LIS (I think it was LIS)?

Remind me how you were able to talk to her? I thought Dy had said she was only pming with LIS (I think it was LIS)?

Do you remember what was said about original wolves earlier in the game? If not, I'll look through to find it tomorrow.

Not going to make a vote yet tonight because I want to look that up first.

Do you remember what was said about original wolves earlier in the game? If not, I'll look through to find it tomorrow.

Not going to make a vote yet tonight because I want to look that up first.

How many there were, or what? Give me a little more context and I can go look.

If Deva is an original it seems strange that her wolf rez would count as non-traditional. But maybe I'm getting too hung up on the wording of the mod's info, and maybe I shouldn't read that much into it.

DVMD just makes sense. Dy knew to steal her ability. She's been investigated but not cleared, so she has a little credibility, but not enough to hang a hat on. Arguments like 'I'd never vote for another wolf at end game' are too WIFOM to mean anything.

DVMD just makes sense. Dy knew to steal her ability. She's been investigated but not cleared, so she has a little credibility, but not enough to hang a hat on. Arguments like 'I'd never vote for another wolf at end game' are too WIFOM to mean anything.

How about this. You can't lynch me today. If I were a wolf all I'd have to say is I saw whoever killing nyanko last night with the item I had. I win the game then. Because then the game goes to 3 players, 1 kill at night, you can't lynch me game over. Instead I cleared someone. I'm trying to find and lynch the last wolfactory.

Lynching me at this point would be as head desk worthy as lynching LIS was last game.

Some items are immediate use in this game apparently. Pretty sweet.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.

From page 14, after Genny was lynched.