Personal Statement Edit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

queso_pls

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN,

I am reapplying this cycle (MD and DO) and was wondering if anyone can help me edit my personal statement? I will gladly return the favor!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I will! I'm already accepted but love giving feedback. You can pm me and I'll send you my email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this offer still on the table? haha I am reapplying as well and would love for some feedback

I'm a little late to the game here, but would anyone be willing to edit my personal statement?

Let me know!

I used gurufi.com as a professional editing service and it helped so much. I picked Brian as my editor and he made my essay significantly better, while keeping the voice and the overall message the same. I would highly recommend him to look over your essay, as his prices are lower than other editing services and the job he did was worth every penny.

-goblue23

Hi all,

I am a Canadian applicant and I'm scrambling to put an application together for this cycle. I do not know a lot of people who are going through or have gone through this process. Would anyone please read my personal statement and let me know his/her thoughts? I feel lost and would appreciate the help!

Please let me know, thanks!!

I'd be happy to read any personal statements. just PM me

Reactions: 1 user
I will be glad to take a look at it. Pm me

Out of curiosity, how much are you guys revising your original PS?
Are you simply adding a bit about what you have done since the last cycle? I would think if the PS is just an answer to the why medicine question, it shouldn't substantially change.

Thanks!

Ps- sorry Queso for semi- hijacking this thread! :(