Personal Statement Editing and Proofreading

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentin Tubules

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Application season is quickly approaching!!! Get the help you need if your personal statement is struggling or just needs to sound more unique.

I am offering editing and proofreading services for those that are applying to health professional schools, summer programs, or post baccalaureate programs. I worked for my university's premedical program and I have read hundreds of personal statements for various health professional schools including: medicine, dentistry, veterinary, physical therapy, pharmacy and nursing school.

It is great to get an experienced, third party point of view for an affordable price! Also, a checklist for your Personal Statement will be included after you receive feedback from your first submission.

I am offering one FREE edit to the next three students that PM me. I only ask that you write a review of my editing under this post :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi there,

I have been a long time lurker on the forums but I decided to take the plunge when I saw the opportunity.

I had my personal statement edited by Dentin Tubules and honestly I was leery having a complete stranger read my personal statement. They did a good job with editing my grammar, content and overall clarity. The best part is that they also gave me some pointers on how to further develop important points of my personal statement.

I'm so happy I took a chance with Dentin Tubules! If you are in need of personal statement help, I'm sure they can help you!

Thanks again for the help!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there,

I have been a long time lurker on the forums but I decided to take the plunge when I saw the opportunity.

I had my personal statement edited by Dentin Tubules and honestly I was leery having a complete stranger read my personal statement. They did a good job with editing my grammar, content and overall clarity. The best part is that they also gave me some pointers on how to further develop important points of my personal statement.

I'm so happy I took a chance with Dentin Tubules! If you are in need of personal statement help, I'm sure they can help you!

Thanks again for the help!!

Wow! Thanks for the review!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very happy that I decided to have my statement looked at by fresh eyes. I had shown some family and friends but they never gave any helpful feedback to make my statement better. And that's because they either didn't want to hurt my feelings or they didn't know how to improve it. Dentin Tubules provided specific ways to improve my personal statement and I will be more competitive in the medical school application process because of it.

Thanks!

Hi,

Like many of you on here, I have felt the struggle of writing a personal statement and worrying that it will sound professional. I have reached out to Medical Doctors I work with and have received little feedback. I can recall placing a triple-spaced personal statement with a pen for correction a Cardiologist's desk and receiving zero feedback. Three weeks later, I am so grateful and lucky to have encountered Dentin Tubules.

Dentin saved my personal statement and gave it the third eye I truly needed. He is incredibly thorough with editing and has given my application a new hope. Additionally, the feedback is very honest and professional. Not only is Dentin gifted academically, he is also an advocate of refining personal statements tailored to win every Admission Committee you will encounter.

Last edited:
I am very happy that I decided to have my statement looked at by fresh eyes. I had shown some family and friends but they never gave any helpful feedback to make my statement better. And that's because they either didn't want to hurt my feelings or they didn't know how to improve it. Dentin Tubules provided specific ways to improve my personal statement and I will be more competitive in the medical school application process because of it.

Thanks!

Thanks EA_Med!

Hi,

Like many of you on here, I have felt the struggle of writing a personal statement and worrying that it will sound professional. I have reached out to Medical Doctors I work with and have received little feedback. I can recall placing a triple-spaced personal statement with a pen for correction a Cardiologist's desk and receiving zero feedback. Three weeks later, I am so grateful and lucky to have encountered Dentin Tubules.

Dentin saved my personal statement and gave it the third eye I truly needed. He is incredibly thorough with editing and has given my application a new hope. Additionally, the feedback is very honest and professional. Not only is Dentin gifted academically, he is also an advocate of refining personal statements tailored to win every Admission Committee you will encounter.

Thank you for your review!

Unfortunately, this promotion is over. If anyone is still interested in getting their personal statement read PM me for my low low prices.

Hey, are you still reading personal statements? I'm trying to finish mine up in a few days but I need help on my draft

Thanks.

Application season is quickly approaching!!! Get the help you need if your personal statement is struggling or just needs to sound more unique.

I am offering editing and proofreading services for those that are applying to health professional schools, summer programs, or post baccalaureate programs. I worked for my university's premedical program and I have read hundreds of personal statements for various health professional schools including: medicine, dentistry, veterinary, physical therapy, pharmacy and nursing school.

It is great to get an experienced, third party point of view for an affordable price! Also, a checklist for your Personal Statement will be included after you receive feedback from your first submission.

I am offering one FREE edit to the next three students that PM me. I only ask that you write a review of my editing under this post :)
Hi are you still editing personal statements?

Hey Dentin Tubules!

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you can edit my SHPEP (SMDEP) summer program application and the essays that are required. I would truly appreciate your help since reading some great things about your work. :)

Hey Dentin Tubules!

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you can edit my SHPEP (SMDEP) summer program application and the essays that are required. I would truly appreciate your help since reading some great things about your work. :)

Hey, we can definitely help you out. Just shoot an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.