personal statement editing company?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tgtremix

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My PS is pretty much done..I just wanted someone professional to look over it. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Or anybody on here that would be willing to do it? I would greatly appreciate suggestions.
I saw DATbootcamp features "Essay Doctor" http://www.essaydocreview.com . has anyone used this? Is it good? I am basically ready to submit my app but as I said I just want some editing done on my PS. I am willing to PM members on here my PS and work something out, or peer edit if need be. Thank you

thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I can recommend a great website--Gurufi.com. They have great editors there; I personally chose Brian who is the highest rated editor (and with good reason). He literally made my average, run of the mill personal statement into something that had an ACTUAL vivid voice. I swear by this guy because of how much he turned around my essay. Most editors on the site have PhD's from high end universities so you're really getting the bang for your buck. Even if it's too late to get your personal statement edited, get your secondaries edited because these guys will make it shine above the thousands of other secondaries coming in.

I did use essaydocreview.com, they were good but expensive. I submitted my essay and they turned it in in 24 hours and I was happy with the results.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can recommend a great website--Gurufi.com. They have great editors there; I personally chose Brian who is the highest rated editor (and with good reason). He literally made my average, run of the mill personal statement into something that had an ACTUAL vivid voice. I swear by this guy because of how much he turned around my essay. Most editors on the site have PhD's from high end universities so you're really getting the bang for your buck. Even if it's too late to get your personal statement edited, get your secondaries edited because these guys will make it shine above the thousands of other secondaries coming in.
Joined yesterday, posted yesterday. Hmm...

Reactions: 4 users
I would be willing to take a look, just PM me :)

Joined yesterday, posted yesterday. Hmm...
Lol. Yeah they give you a 33% discount for next time for leaving a review. But, honestly I stand by what I said because that editor pretty much made my essay up to ivy league par

Lol. Yeah they give you a 33% discount for next time for leaving a review. But, honestly I stand by what I said because that editor pretty much made my essay up to ivy league par
Pretty much exactly the same thing can be found in the MD forums that was posted a few years ago. Nice to meet you, Brian.

Reactions: 1 users