Personal Statement Readers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xclusiv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All-

I'm new to this forum so I'm not quite sure if this is where this request should be made.

I'm looking for someone who's been accepted into DO school to look over my personal statement. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All-

I'm new to this forum so I'm not quite sure if this is where this request should be made.

I'm looking for someone who's been accepted into DO school to look over my personal statement. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't been accepted yet, but if you're looking for a critic I will gladly read it and give you my take and advice. PM me if you're interested.

Hello All-

Xclusiv, I have been accepted in to LECOMs class of 2015. I will gladly look over your essay for you.

Xclusiv, I have been accepted in to LECOMs class of 2015. I will gladly look over your essay for you.

Youve already been accepted in the current cycle?
That was fast...Congrats

Anyways, yea I havent been accepted, and i will not try to correct you for grammar or anything like that, unless it is blatantly obvious. If you want I will read it, and give you my honest opinion about it. If applicable, I will try to give you suggestions.
PM it to me if you like.