Personalized Coaching for MCAT/DAT Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlwaysGrowing

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow pre-meds/pre-dents,

A few friends and myself recently launched a coaching business to help people achieve their goals (such as studying for a standardized exam!). We've been testing it out for some time to perfect the strategy and recently went public. You can learn more about it at www.countabilitycoaching.com

Long story short, we'll work very closely with you to get to know your commitments and goals. Then every week we'll map out your entire schedule for the week, full with all your commitments and time to work towards your goals (i.e. studying! and any other things as well). Then every morning we'll give you a call to remind you of your schedule, and will also check in with you throughout the day to keep you on track. We'll also readjust your schedule if needed.

Interestingly enough I'm actually also studying for my DAT (one of our coaches took the MCAT and rocked it pretty well). We can share our qualifications if you care to hear them, but honestly the beauty of the program is in its structure, not necessarily in our personal qualities or achievements. This program is designed to keep you accountable to your own goals, and honestly I can't stress enough how much it really works. IT WORKS. really.

Try us out (and help us out by getting our business going!)! We're pretty reasonably priced for how much time we invest in you, and we'll give you a full refund if you don't like it. Everyone can use something like this, but some of you guys can really use it, and you know who you are. It's nothing to be ashamed of; some people can motivate themselves, others need a little push to unlock their true potential. (I for one hired my own coach that's been calling me daily for the last couple months).

My name is Rafee. Feel free to message me directly if you'd like to learn more about the program, and check out our website too!

www.countabilitycoaching.com

Members don't see this ad.