Petition for FDA to reconsider approving Zohydro.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd rather write for hydrocodone than see people access pot dispensaries. At least one substance is nominally FDA-approved.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DEA says Zohydro legal and FDA approved.
DEA says marijuana is schedule I and not lawful.
Agree, which is why I won't prescribe MM, if my state allowed, and why I don't allow + cannibis. Doesn't mean tho that zo hydro is medically or ethically better... Just saying...

Prescribing hi dose Zohydro - or any opioid- carries with it a lot more risk than using particulate steroids in TFESI's.

Reactions: 1 user
Prescribing hi dose Zohydro - or any opioid- carries with it a lot more risk than using particulate steroids in TFESI's.

Nice to make an opinion unsupportable with data. 2 different groups of people. But the point is taken.

It's not the drug, it's the person getting the Rx (as well as the person writing the Rx).

Nice to make an opinion unsupportable with data. 2 different groups of people. But the point is taken.

It's not the drug, it's the person getting the Rx (as well as the person writing the Rx).

Completely supportable with data: 17k unintentional ODD/yr >>> than all the cord or brain stem infarcts combined since Art White first described the technique.

If the OD is unintentional how is it due to the person taking it? These are inherently dangerous, addicting drugs.

Completely supportable with data: 17k unintentional ODD/yr >>> than all the cord or brain stem infarcts combined since Art White first described the technique.

If the OD is unintentional how is it due to the person taking it? These are inherently dangerous, addicting drugs.
Then we should pull all of them off the market by your logic.