About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pharmaceutical Fellowship VS Residency

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Residencies and Fellowships' started by PharmD2b, Jul 10, 2003.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. PharmD2b

PharmD2b Member

SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    When i was an extern at BMs in my 5th yr , I went to their HQ in princeton to talk to a PharmD( i was stuck with PHD pharmacists in the formulation dept and with pharmacists who would make that guy kunsan look like an advocate of clinical pharmacy!!!) anyway i wanted to meet a PharmD ---i headed over to the clinical dept and found 1 PharmD ---she was ranked at the Master's Level in the comp , got her job only cuz her hubby worked there (he was a Phd) other PharmDs were in marketing anoter person in the clinical dept to get there had to do 2 residencies.........................I think its EXTREMELY COMPETITVE GETTING A FELLOWSHIP and getting into industry i think a PhD is almost necessary if you want to succed in industry unless you wanna go into reg. affairs, dx safety, and marketing and even that req a fellowhip ?

anyone try for the rutgers fellowship they take mostly non-rutgers students