Pharmacist In UAE making 250k/year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Me_Gusta_Drugs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmacist in united arab emirates making 250k/year

Anyone have any other info?

Someone from my class whos from that area is doing that. You dont even need to know english.

Dont know much else

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard about UAE, but in Alaska you can make 250k with a 100k sign on bonus.

I interviewed with a girl from Dubai. She was telling us how pharmacists in UAE are not at all like how they are in America and how they don't have nearly the important responsibilities and knowledge as they do here. I would doubt that salary is true. However, I don't know much about international pharmacists. Where did you hear that?

Members don't see this ad :)
1 United Arab Emirates dirham = 0.272264 U.S. dollars

You never specified if it was 250k dollars, just said 250k of something, so with that currency conversion it would be about $68k.

****, $250k American is nothing for the upper crust of the UAE. They have toilets over that are worth more than my car.

I don't buy 250k USD though..

I haven't heard about UAE, but in Alaska you can make 250k with a 100k sign on bonus.

Pharmacist in united arab emirates making 250k/year

Anyone have any other info?

Someone from my class whos from that area is doing that. You dont even need to know english.

Dont know much else

Before making these claims, please provide proof. I hate rumors like this.

If they paid that much obviously it would be worth it to d a 7 on 7 off schedule in alaska and leave after working. there is absolutely NO WAY they pay that much.

same with dubai. pharmacists are only paid high in the USA. These figures are all bull****.

If they paid that much obviously it would be worth it to d a 7 on 7 off schedule in alaska and leave after working. there is absolutely NO WAY they pay that much.

same with dubai. pharmacists are only paid high in the USA. These figures are all bull****.
I agree, there are a lot of rumors in Alaska.In our college, someone spread the rumor of making a million with a 3 year contract in Alaska!!!

hate these stupid rumors by amateurs

UAE Board of Pharmacy requires fluency in Arabic and English in case anyone thinking of the 250k whatever job.

I agree, there are a lot of rumors in Alaska.In our college, someone spread the rumor of making a million with a 3 year contract in Alaska!!!

hate these stupid rumors by amateurs

Actually that is not a rumor at all. I personally know a girl who graduated from Mercer two years ago who I previously worked with and she received a $30,000 signing bonus and is making about $750,000 for signing a three year contract. Not exactly a million but pretty damn good. This is not an every day thing but these types of jobs do pop up ever so often.

Members don't see this ad :)

atw1x.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Actually that is not a rumor at all. I personally know a girl who graduated from Mercer two years ago who I previously worked with and she received a $30,000 signing bonus and is making about $750,000 for signing a three year contract. Not exactly a million but pretty damn good. This is not an every day thing but these types of jobs do pop up ever so often.
As a staff pharmacist? If so, when was this,had to be when there was HIGH demand

My cousins roomate's brother's bff graduated from Hawaii college of Phamacy(HICP) and got a job in Alaska in a remote fishing village as a pharmacist Making 1 million for a five year contract plus a 50k sign on bonus and a BMW.

My cousins roomate's brother's bff graduated from Hawaii college of Phamacy(HICP) and got a job in Alaska in a remote fishing village as a pharmacist Making 1 million for a five year contract plus a 50k sign on bonus and a BMW.

omg mine too! :thumbup:

Yes I was told 250k dollars...this was from a professor
Who also said....in the 80's...when pharmacists were making 30k...u could go to saudi arabia and make 80k

but who wants to live there

Yes I was told 250k dollars...this was from a professor
Who also said....in the 80's...when pharmacists were making 30k...u could go to saudi arabia and make 80k

but who wants to live there

Does your prof have any references or listings we can check out?

my friend just graduated from a pharmacy school and went to Alaska, no sign up bonus:(

hahahahahaha

Edit: tricked into replying to old sheit. good laugh anyway

Last edited:
hmm i love a good four year old thread, nicely aged.